Chapter 2

"Death is weird isn't it? I mean you're born then you age until you're old, well not in this case, and then you're just gone. Gone forever you know."

I looked up to the sky my mouth slightly open. Outside was beautiful. So Harry and I just laid on the park's garden.

"Yeah it is." Harry stood up and looked down at me, "You're ok?"

I caressed his cheek and jawline, "Yeah."

He stared on my lips and finally kissed me. We were both startled by the ring of my phone, a text message.

From Manny: "Beautiful day outside, wanna double date? You and Harry, Ni and I? I'm thinking meet us at Freddy's now."

I texted her back "Ni?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Niall and I are dating now!! :D "

"Congrats. We'll be on our way."

"Manny wants us to double date. This should be fun.

Harry looked at his watch, "I'm sorry babe, I can't. I have to go somewhere." He kissed my forehead and before I could say anything he left.

"Harry can't come, he just left but I'll meet you guys there. See you soon" I texted Manny back.

-----

I hopped off the public bus and walked half a mile to Freddy's. I think I took more than an hour to get there. When I walked in I saw Manny on one of the stools.

She found me and took the milkshake straw out of her mouth and squealed, running towards me with her arms open.

Her bear hug had made me grunt from all the force she exerted on me.

"Fanny!! It's been so long! !" She held my face in her hands and squished my cheeks.

"I missed you kitty."

"I miss you too Manny."

We went back to her table, "Where's Niall?"

"Oh well I felt bad that Harry couldn't make it so I just told Niall to stay home."

"You should have never done that Manny! It's perfectly fine that Harry didn't come."

"But I didn't want you to be the third wheel. Because I know that it doesn't feel too nice."

I smiled at her, I was glad she was my friend and glad that she's so nice to me.

"Sorry I already ordered a milkshake but I was craving one for a while."

"That's fine, should we order now?"

"No. Lets go somewhere else. I'm not craving the food anymore. Lets go to the Palm Restaurant. I'm really craving their crab cake."

Before we left I tried to find one of Harry's parents or someone familiar but there was no one.

"Are you like pregnant or something? What's up with you wanting all these stuff."

"My vagina is bleeding"

She put the key in the hole, I was still surprised by how she said it so freely. I stared at her.

"Don't worry I got a plug." She smiled. "What's wrong?"

I played with my fingers, "I just don't think this is a topic to discuss about."

"Why not?" She replied instantly, backing the car from the parking lot.

"I don't know, It's kind of a private thing I guess."

She gripped on the wheel and stuck her head out the window, "Everybody I am currently on my period! It feels like someone stabbed my fucking intestine! I love sex!!"

My cheeks flustered as she rolled her window up, "You were only embarrassing yourself and that last sentence wasn't necessary."

She giggled, "I know... Anyways hows you and lover-boy?"

I smiled, I love to bring up Harry, "Uh I guess we're good right now. It's just everything has been really confusing."

"We're here! Hmm hmm here we come Crab Cakes. Wait but I want a burger."

As we entered a rush of cold air flew around us, it was freezing in here! The lady at the counter noticed us.

"Hi, welcome to Palm Restaurant. A table of 2?"

"Yes please, thank you." Manny grabbed my hand, jumping.

"This will be your table . Here are the menus and your waiter will be here soon."

Manny pointed on my shoulder, I looked at her face. She looked horrified. I followed her trail.

There was Harry sitting in front of his parents with a red head on his lap. Not just any red head, Jessica.

 Harry's POV:

"Jessica why don't you go sit on Harry's lap!" My mom smiled and took her camera out.

"Mum stop." I angrily looked at my mother.

"C'mon Harry! It's just a picture we have to save this moment!"

Jessica hopped on my lap and hugged my neck. We smiled for the camera and the flashed blinded us.

"Aw you two look beautiful!" She put the camera back in her purse.

Jessica stayed on my lap, caressing my thigh with her free hand.

My mom's eyes stared behind us and her mouth was open, face blank.

Both Jessica and I looked behind and there we saw her.

"Oh shit."