Chapter Two

James stood up. As he walked to the door, he glanced in the mirror to make sure he looked okay. If you hadn't caught on, James had the biggest crush on him. He opened the door and leaned on the door frame to a slightly shooken up Teddy Lupin. They was panting and probably internally freaking out. James glanced down, trying to look cool. "Hey." he said.

Teddy walked inside. "Hey..."

James stared at Teddy for a moment. They had gotten coffee last week and made out after that. James didn't know that Teddy had broken up with Victoire. In his mind, if they had, hopefully they wouldn't go crying to him. He wouldn't be of any help.

Teddy was attractive, they was. Theyo was a pansexual, genderfluid, attractive person. James knew he was in love. Lily would never shut up about him around James. Even though she was dating his best friend. At this point, James wouldn't care if Lily went endlessly on about her significant other if it meant an end to the embarrassment. Albus was two years younger. In fifth year. Teddy and Devyn had already graduated. Although neither of them had a full time job yet.

James couldn't tell how long it had been. Only ten seconds in reality but an eternity to him. He shook his head slightly. He couldn't believe Teddy had gone all this way. James looked at him. Then, he kissed him. He kissed him with passion. Teddy kissed back. He wasn't 100% sure about his feelings for James. He had a crush. Definitely had a crush. He wrapped his arms around James.

The two began walking back down the hallway, making out fiercely. Once James' back hit a wall they pulled away. Teddy and James panted, taking off their flannels. Then they kissed again. Passionately. Fiercely.

~|~

Lily and Albus were in Lily's room talking and texting. When they heard James knock into the back wall, they laughed quietly. Lily had been texting Devyn Cooper. They had been dating since 2015, before they started school. Lily had helped Devyn when their mother died and Devyn helped Lily when her siblings weren't the best people to talk to. Although Teddy was genderfluid, he didn't fully understand being a girl, or at least being Lily.