Broken Silence

I walked from the woods to to small shops on the corner, the tattoo shop glowed in the dark starry night. I thought to myself if i should get a tattoo i have the money for a tattoo and a piercing its not like my parents would appreciate me any more. They hate me anyway. I slowly walked to the tattoo shop stopping in front of it, opening the door i stepped inside cautiously. The atmosphere was warm and cozy, sounds strange for a tattoo shop huh? I looked toward the counter to meet the stare of a young man. He had white hair swept up out of his pale freckled face, his light grey-blue eyes pierced my skin it felt as if the tender skin under my eyes was ripping, it was a nice pain, a comforting pain, not the type of pain that can drive you to the brink of insanity. I made my way over to the counter slowly taking in the warm atmosphere. " Hey I'm Joshular, but people call me Sam." He said shooting me a gentle smile. I smile back softly falling into a soft steady love spun web. " So what's ur name? " Sam asked cocking his head slightly to the left, " I-I'm Minori. " I responded under my breath. I started flipping through the idea book searching for a tattoo idea, I had already known what peircings I wanted. Almost 5 minutes passed before I found a skull and rose tattoo and it was very appealing to the eye, or to me it was. As Sam walked me to a chair I looked at the sharp needles and ink, the thought of a tiny needle repeadly stabbing my skin didn't seem as bad as actually stabbing youself. I sat down waiting for the artistin to start, I had decided to get it on my leg as it was were I had the hightest pain tolerance. I ended up passing out durning the process so when I woke up I looked down to see my leg all wrapped up and Sam standing beside me. " You okay Minori? You kinda passed out getting your tattoo.." he said smiling gently then laughing. " I-I'm fine. " I said in a pouty tone feeling the heat come to my cheeks. His smile seemed to be more painful than the aftermass of the tattoo. I got out of the chair and decided to get the peircings another day, I looked toward Sam and smiled. " After I pay, would you like to come get coffee with me?" I asked feeling proud of myself for working up courage to ask him. He turned to me and nodded confidently " Yeah! Sounds fun, Meet me at Domain's?"  Meeting his gaze I smiled more " Y-Yeah o-okay. " trembling I somehow got the two simple words out.