Windows

Minori woke up at exactly 12:06 am with over crowded thoughts. He had tossed and turned all night with the feeling of being watched. His body ached and he felt like he had a giant bruise. The eerie silence in the room and the wind against his window didn't help with Minori's problem. He checked his alarm it was now 12:10, he pushed himself mentally to get out of the bed and go change his bandages around his wrist. He opened his door and listened as the floor creaked beneath him. Slowly he made his way to the bathroom and flicked on the switch, the soft glow of the lights filled the room. Minori fixed his red hair in the mirror and sighed placing his head in his hands rested in the counter. He was tired and sick, sitting up slowly he unwrapped his wrists and searched for more bandages. After looking for a while he found a brand new thing of bandage wrap, opening it slowly for the fear of waking Blake he wrapped it around his wrists. He looked down at the sink, blood. Blood was dripping from somewhere into the sink. He reached for his nose and found blood staining his palm, as he reached for some tissue something fell over in his room. He decided that a nose bleed was a bit more of his concern at the time.  About 20 minutes after the nose bleed had stopped Minori walked back to his room to find his desk had been gone through and papers were scattered everywhere. To tired to realize someone or something had gone through his desk he crawled back into the bed and fell asleep.