Verbatim

~ Three days after Minori saw Sam ~

    The thoughts will not leave my mind. What Sam had said to me really made me think, what if he thinks like that about all his ex's. Sam had explained to me he still had feelings for his ex Jason after that conversation I left the Sam's house. " I don't think i can go back.. " I said laying my head in my hands, my chest felt empty but also so heavy. How, Why. I was stupid and love sick. I picked up my phone from the bed stand and dialed up my brother. "Hello?" He said sleepily, "Hey Blake.." I lowered my tone choking back tears. "What's wrong Minori.." Blake's voice was filled with concern. "C-can I just come over..?" I asked gripping my sleeves, "Yeah I'll meet you at the door" He said calmly as he hung up. I grabbed my sweatshirt throwing it on, picking up my phone and my book bag heading out my door. As I walked down the street towards my brother my thoughts slowly got worse and worse stabbing me in the back. I picked up my pace reaching my brother's house faster. Knocking on the door Blake answered as I threw my arms around him. He hugged back and pulled me inside, shaking I started crying into his shirt uncontrollably. I went to my room in his house about an hour after talking it was about 7 pm by now. The quiet consumed me rapidly, as I knew my brother went to sleep I went to my desk drawer and pulled out a box. This box was a box you could label "medicine" it wasn't really helpful however. The box contained blades, the same blades that " helped" me before. I took out the blood stained blade and sat down at my desk. Turning on my little lamp I ran the blade across my skin. At first it didn't hurt I was numb to the whole thing, but as the blood came to the surface my arm tingled. One after another the cuts came until my arm was blood stained and tore up. The lack of blood made me light headed, I started crying as I cut a heart into my arm. Afterwards I ran to the bathroom and looked for the bandage wrap and peroxide. Upon finding them I wrapped my arm, looking at myself in the mirror I leaned against the wall and called for my brother. He came running down the hall and burst into the bathroom falling beside me. He grabbed me and pulled me close not bothering to ask what happened or why it happened. I wrapped my arms around him burring myself into him balling my eyes  out laying my head on his chest...