Brute Strength

Gym class began, Triston was walking to bench press a few pounds. "Do you think that's enough weight?" Grayden asked while he stared at Triston throwing on a few hundred pound irons. "I want to really test this strength out." Triston spoke back and stared at a young girl, maybe 16 years old. "Watch and be amazed." Just as Triston said that he lifted up the 400 pounds of weight, note he didn't even break a sweat. The girl blushed but immediately walked off, after tugging on the bleacher. "Odd girl." Grayden spoke as he looked at her walking off. The intercom buzzed throughout the school. "All students shall leave immediately. There has been traces of a bio weapon on school grounds." The words echoed through the school. "Damn it, I was just about to bench press 600 pounds." Triston said as Grayden gave him a cold look. "Let's go." Grayden said clearly annoyed. With a quick glance at the spot the girl sat at, a small trace of fungi were growing. Though Grayden did not seem to care enough to stay. After a few minutes of leaving the school, we all gathered up around Triston's pickup truck. "Where's Joney?" I asked as we looked around. "Hey guys!" Joney yelled as she ran up to the truck. She began resting her hands on the truck's metal and began turning her hands into a bright metallic blue. "No no no not again, fuck!" She began yelling at no one in particular. "So she got powers too?" Grayden asked in confusion. " No shit." Aiden replied annoyed.