Deeper Thoughts of the Younger Mind

There is a difference between what you want and what everyone else wants. And how much you wish what you want is what they want. But you have to he happy with what you have. You can't say that you are meant for sadness, and that happiness is just a lie sad people tell themselves to feel better. Because happiness needs sadness to exists, and sadness needs happiness. Without each other, we wouldn't know how to tell them apart. So no matter what will happen, these feelings will be there. One will change to the other, but in reality, you have the power to decide what you want for yourself. It's all in you. You can spend all your time making other people happy, but after a while, your help will become stale. How can you help people when you can't help yourself? Just that for a moment. Just let it dissolve in.

Even if everything is gone, I mean there is still to come, right? Like, all these memories and flashbacks won't ever be relived in a sense to where you can enjoy them like they just happened. But you can still make more. But once you make more, the same will happen again. So if there is no joy in remembering, what's the point in doing? Even if I go to the darkest, deepest part in my brain, I feel like it would just be filled with all these horrible visions about the trauma. I don't know. It would be so much better if life wasn't mostly about thinking and wishing things could happen because then, and only then, would I be able to get things the way they need to be.

I wonder what it would be like if I didn't wonder. That may not make sense, but I mean if only we were just mindless robots programmed for one thing, maybe then I would be able to have an easier train of thought. But instead, us humans are open minded, creative, descripted, and just nothing like anything else, but yet similar to each other in many, many ways. I feel like I might try too hard to be something as great as I can think of. I'm not even sure what that would be. It's just like, I do have some realistic goals, but I try too much or too little for it. I didn't want to get into my life, so I'll leave you here, with these three paragraphs, and I promise to be back soon. Goodbye.