Part 2

I hate thinking that all if this is some kind of joke. You don't have to get what I mean. But I'll explain in some way. Basically, I love her, so much. I've tried to do so much to be the perfect person for her to love, but we all know that is just not possible. I made her understand more, I've welcomed her, I've just made her feel accepted in this cruel society we've made ourselves out to be. My closest companion! tried to take her from me. He knew I loved her. He knows I still love her. But he didn't stop.

I find it so funny that we all have to pretend to like each other, just so everyone will be happy. But I hate being that way. Because what's the point of making you all so enlightened and joyful if you are just going to screw me over? It's like I really do not care if people are nice to me sometimes. I don't really care what they think of me at all. One time, I was arguing about me being a bad writer with someone, and they told me they thought I was good. "You can see me however you'd like because we have different perspectives and realizations on everything" was all I could say.

It really is terrifying sometimes to know that even though I have an alright life, I will have the choice to make it better or not once I become an adult. And how my life is in my hands. I can end it, or I can expand it. My decisions are life changing, no matter how small. I hate knowing this is the truth. But sometimes, the truth needs to be heard for people to feel.