19 - webcam

you are apart so you tease him over webcam...

-very revealing gifs ahead, you've been warned-

Damon

You had left Mystic Falls to visit your distance family for a couple of weeks. That meant leaving your parents, your friends and most importantly, Damon. You two have been in a long term relationship for years now and could barely stand one day without speaking. At the end of the day, you pulled up Skype calling Damon. After the first ring, he picked up. After hours of speaking, things picked up and you slowly began to lift up your tight tank top. Damon sat up, intrigued, watching your hands pull your shirt.

Stefan

Stefan

Stefan had gone on a trip to kill his doppelgänger, Tom. While he was away, you would get lonely and want to Skype. He'd call you every night. One night after being many long nights of being deprived of Stefan you thought it might be interesting to attempt something. As Stefan stared at the you through the screen, chatting away. You slowly moved your hands up to the sports bra you'd been wearing and zipped the super down, ready to remove your bra.

Matt

Matt had gone too visit his father after years of not having contact with him. You both your constantly text, snapchat and Skype. Matt would miss you so dearly, as would you miss him. You had one idea before sky ping Matt one evening. You had gotten completely undressed, besides your panties and started the call. He picked up, surprised. You turned around and began to shake what you had, earning a slight groan from Matt.

Tyler

You had left Mystic Falls to go to Whittemore with the girls. Tyler had refused to go to college with you, making you severely upset that he wouldn't be a couple doors away. During the week, when you couldn't visit each other, you'd Skype. Being as lonely as you were you wanted to show Tyler what he had been missing, so while in the middle of a Skype call, you lowered your tank top, shaking your boobs, grabbing his attention.

Kai

Kai

Kai had been on the road to Portland, Oregon, to visit his coven. You fully were aware that he was going to commit a mass murder, but he had been brutally, emotionally tortured by his people for years before they forced him into the prison world. You refused to get involve. One night, he Skyped you from a hotel room. You missed him dearly, and decided to tease the boy. You slowly stripped removing your clothes in front of camera causing him to stop talking and focus on only you.

 You slowly stripped removing your clothes in front of camera causing him to stop talking and focus on only you