Jesper x Wylan PART 2

A/N: This chapter is specially dedicated to fiddlefish333 who requested this. Sorry it took a couple days, but I hope you enjoy, my lovely! *evil laughter* *stealthily disappears into the shadows**

He carried the young boy bridle style out of the room, humming a cheerful melody. 

"Could you keep it down? Someone will definitely notice-!"

"Notice what?" Jesper looked down into his partner's blue eyes. "That a completely naked man is carrying the young merchant king's exposed body down the hallways?"The statement caused Wylan to flush the most delicious shade of red.

"W-well I wasn't going to say it like that, but.... yes." He mumbled into his chest.

"If you don't like my humming then you could just walk yourself to the bathrooms, you know."

"I can't do that myself and you know it!" The boy shot out. Jesper gave a satisfied smirk. Last night had been...eventful. When the gunslinger had gone to tease his toy the boy had surprised him by taking initiative - even going as far as to tell Jesper not to hold back. The gunslinger took the command to heart (and to more pleasurable places) and come morning, it was discovered that the young merchling couldn't support his own weight. His tiny body was so worn that he couldn't even crawl. Just the thought of it was enough to make Jesper hard again. 

"Jesper...why are you hard again?"

"You act like you don't already know the answer, you tease. I was obviously thinking of all the adorable faces you made last night. You were really something, you know! Although going by your current state it seems as if you have a long way to go before you can keep up with me"

"I don't regret it." The man suddenly looked down at the boy he was carrying. Staring up at him with those piercing eyes, Wylan met him with a challenging gaze. The gunslinger couldn't remember the last time he had made that look...

"Well then, little merchling, that was quite a bold statement you just made there. And look, we're already at the master bathroom." It was true, they had arrived at their destination. Holding up to the household standards, the room was lined with gold and ridiculously extravagant. 

"Oh, okay then. I'll see you in a few hours I guess."

"Whatever do you mean? I'm obviously going to be joining you."

"Huh-?"

"Honestly, Wylan. You act as if you could wash yourself in that state - much less dress again afterwards. This is why you need me around. You wouldn't want some maid to do this instead, would you?" Seeing as the answer to that would be obvious, Jesper sat the boy at the edge of the bath, which was about the size of the average pool, and jumped in. The baths were drawn every morning, regardless of whether Wylan himself was present or not, and were kept warm all day until he notified the staff that it was no longer needed. 

"J- But, J-Jesper..." 

"What is it, little merchling? Don't tell me you aren't interested in bathing."

"N-no...but..." Jesper waited patiently, wading to where Wylan sat and positioning his body in between the boy's legs. With Jesper in the large bath they were practically level now. Jesper stared at the boy knowingly as he struggled for words. However the boy quickly gave up and let loose a tired sigh of resignation. Jesper took that as a green light and pulled the boy into the water with him, scooping him into his arms. 

Jesper got to work, running his hands over the entirety of the boy's body and massaging in the soap. His hands made gentle kneading motions as he caressed every inch of soft creamy skin. The boy let out a groan when he began playing with the nipples.

"H-hey. What're you d-doing?" 

"Just washing you, of course. These parts of you received some attention last night, so they need to be cleaned, alright?" The boy was too tired to respond, apparently lost in pleasure. However when Jesper stuck a finger in his ass he woke up. 

"Jesper! Jesper what-"

"I just told you, didn't I? I'm washing you. I came a lot of times in this tiny little hole of yours so obviously I need to clean it out. Now be quiet and let me do my job." That seemed to subdue the merchling as Jesper poked another finger in. Then another. Then another. Within a few minutes the boy was shivering in ecstasy, offering no protests as the man's fingers moved in and out and back in again. 

"Wylan. Hey, little merchling, are you doing okay?" Jesper whispered this into the boy's ear receiving a wave of ejaculation in response. "Well I guess you're not doing too badly then." The boy was once again a limp package in his arms, passed out and snoring softly. "I might need to be more gentle with you next time, huh? Guess I really must've worn you out. I'm sorry." 

Tenderly Jesper kissed the boy on the forehead, walking out of the bath and toweling both him and the still unconscious boy dry before curling up with him on the plush master bed.

"I love, you Wylan."

**A/N: Now this obviously didn't have any smut in it- it's more of a teaser tbh. I just really wanted to get at least something out there. But fear not my children, a new installment should be coming out soon! Love y'all!**