Talk

TRIGGER WARNING
SEXUAL ABUSE HINT WARNING

-3rd Person POV-

Keith had never really been the type to like talking to people. Especially to people like Lance. That's the reason Keith got kicked out of school half way through. He always had good grades, he paid attention in class, and always got his work done on time. The problem Keith had with school is that his teachers all think it's too easy for him. They say that he gets his tests and quizzes finished before everyone else and is a great student and always seems to be engaged, except for the face he makes when he has nothing to busy himself with. At those times, Keith looks distantly out the window at the sky, watching as the clouds roll by. When he was still in school, his teachers would reach out to him constantly, asking him what they could fix, if he was having fun, why it looked like he wanted to fly off into the sky and leave everything behind. They asked him about his family, his parents, his siblings, his friends. He doesn't blame them for what happened. They didn't know. No one ever knew because he never told them that he had no family to call his own. He never said anything about how his parents were killed when he was too young to remember it. He didn't let a single squeak about how he didn't have anyone to take care of him. However, on what felt like the hundredth time of them asking about those people who don't exist, he finally snapped. He started screaming. The teachers tried to get him to calm down, they tried anything to help him but when they got too close and started touching him, grabbing his shoulders and his arms, he completely lost it. He grabbed anything within reach and started hitting them with it. He kept hitting and hitting, desperately trying to escape, gasping for air.

Keith

Couldn't

Breath!

Lance had always been the type to seem over going and obnoxious to others. He was the flirt of the century. At least, to everyone except him. Lance had always thought that he needed to wear a figurative mask around others. Especially around people like Keith. Lance had always liked to talk to others, but, he hasn't always worn his mask. When Lance was young, he had a best friend. Lance and his friend could just sit there and talk for hours on end about nothing in particular. Lance and his friend, James, lived in the same neighborhood, just a few houses away and would always go over to each other's houses just to talk. They were great friends and they had promised each other that they would always be best friends. It wasn't his fault. Lance didn't realize that promises were meant to be broken. A few years after that promise had gone by and James had made many new friends. Lance and James would still go over to talk, but James would bring his friends. Lance new that James had changed since they made that promise. Lance new that James's new friends were changing him, but, he never realized how much until one night, when James invited Lance over to talk and hang out with his other friends. Lance thought that night would end like all the other ones as of late, with James completely ignoring Lance and completely tuned in to the others. When he got there, they were waiting. James and three of his new friends were sitting at the edge of the bed, watching him, smirking mischievously. James stood up first and started spitting out insult after insult, telling him how stupid and annoying he is. The three others circle around Lance and grab his arms and legs, throwing him to the ground on his back. James kneels down between Lance's secured legs and licks his lips. He starts rubbing up and down Lance's thigh until he heard Lance stifle a scream. James smiles wickedly and rips down Lance's pants. Lance try's again again to scream but it gets muffled by the four either covering his mouth with their hands, or filling it with something else.

Lance

Couldn't

Breath!

_____________

Well then. I got a chapter out before the end of August, yay!! I know it was weird and... painful to read. I know it was painful for me to write but I hope you liked it! Keep you eyes out for more updates!!

See you later, my Dorks!!