The Man

A man walks into a house. He sees 2 babies in different cots - one blue and one pink. The man's arrival seems to have woken one of the babies as it is now crying at the top of it lungs, but no one else in the house responds. It seems like the parents of the babies are not in the house. There is no evidence to suggest that this man has encountered this family before, but he goes on to carry the crying baby. He holds the baby with so much care, it could be his own. His face remains expressionless as he lays the baby down into an industrial blender on the ground in the store room. It is unclear why this family has an industrial blender in their house, but the man doesn't seem to mind. He turns it on.

The piercing wails of the innocent infant he just sentenced to an untimely death does not seem to faze him, and if it does, he doesn't show it. He goes to the kitchen for 2 minutes and comes back with a cup of coffee - decaf. He turns off the blender and looks inside to see a thick red paste with some white flecks. He shakes his head and mutter to himself "too much". He the scoops out the constituents of the blender into the baby's cot. He cleans the blender and goes on to repeat the same process for the second baby who thankfully hasn't woken up yet. But this time the man keeps a close watch on the blender while sipping his - already cold-cup of coffee. He stops the blender and smiles to himself when he sees that the baby has been chopped to pieces and not fully blended. He also scoops the constituents of the blender into the other cot. He then cleans the blender again. He also washes the mug he used for the coffee.

The man walks out of the house.