Chapter 11: WHAT??!

I suddenly felt something soft on my lips i looked at Baekhyun then smacked him playfully.

"Yah!! Why would you put a teddy bear on my lips, I hate you~" i pouted.

"Oh so you want me to kiss you??" Baekhyun teased while making kissy faces

"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING BYUNTAE!!" I yelled at him trying to hide my red face while smacking him with a pillow beside me.

Suddenly he stood and started tickling me i jumped on the bed so he won't reach me but he came and jumped on the bed next to me tickling me some more.

By now he was on top of me. I just felt like the world stopped, we just kept staring into each others eyes. It's weird because it felt comfortable and i just wanted to stay like that.

Suddenly i saw a flash and clicking sound, I immediately looked at the door and saw Hye jin with her phone out snapping a picture.

I pushed Baekhyun on the floor
"It's not what it looks like" me and baekhyun said together.

I saw baek standing up rubbing his butt it probably hurts since i pushed him of the bed.

"I'm soooo gonna show this to the other exo members!!" Hye jin exclaimed.

I pushed Baekhyun to go run after her to delete the photo and i ran after him.

She ran into exo's dorm and found Mr. Lee sooman there we suddenly froze.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee i didn't expect you to be here" Baekhyun said confused.

"Great timing i was gonna call the two of you" Mr. Lee said to me and baekhyun.

He sent all of them away and kept me and baek.

"Is everything okay Mr. Lee?" I asked confused on why he asked to meet us.

"You two must not see each other again because as you all know the fans are making up stories about you two i know that you two are friends but you can't stay together it's for your own good as they say man and woman can never stay friends. And plus if you stay like this then kiss your career goodbye." Mr. Lee said i was just heartbroken because the only person i want to stay with is Baekhyun and now they are asking us to separate its not like we are dating or anything.

I just bowed and left the dorm and went to the roof fighting back tears that are threatening to fall. I reached the roof and saw the beautiful view of Seoul the sun was setting it was absolutely gorgeous i just wish my life is this beautiful. I just feel like i am trapped in a cursed life with no escape.

I heard the roof door open and saw baekhyun come out. "Hey, you okay?" He asked in a gloomy yet soothing voice.

"I don't know baek when i feel that things are going well in my life it just twists and become bad. Am i cursed cause whenever i feel happy something bad must happen." I said in between sobs.

He didn't say anything and just pulled me to his embrace. "You know Y/N i really wanted to tell you this for a while now i
l-like y-you Y/N-ah i like you" he said then pulled me to a kiss.

I kissed back because i knew this will be the last time i see him...

Hey guys again did you like this chapter i hope you did keep a lookout for chapter 12 thanks for your support.