Chapter 20: We are one

We arrived at my mansion and i saw Baek's jaw drop to the ground. I giggled at his reaction.

"You live here?! I mean you own this?! I remember you living in that tiny apartment near Sm. Wow this is amazing!!" He exclaimed.

"It's nice but i feel lonely, i mean yes everybody would want to live here but i just feel alone and no one is there with me except the maids." I said while we were walking inside.

"Hey, lets watch a movie and eat ice cream." I said excitedly. "Didn't you just eat ice cream for dessert?" He asked as he chuckled.

"Yah, is it wrong for me to like ice cream?!" I glared at him. "I'm just messing with you, don't take it seriously." He explained himself. 

I was about to go to the movies room until i saw Baek going towards the living room. "Baek, where are you going?" I asked him.

"You said we were gonna watch a movie." He said confused. "It's this way silly 😜." I giggled.

We went to the movies room and cuddled while watching titanic. (Guys tbh i never watched titanic its the first romantic movie that popped in my head😂😂)

At the end of the movie the room was filled with tissues. Me and Baekhyun's eyes are literally puffy from all the crying.

"Hey Baek, can you stay here for the night?" I asked him while wiping my tears. "Sure, why not?" He agreed.

We went to the mall that is open 24/7 just to get him a pajama because i didnt have any mens cloths. There wasn't much people there because Duh it was 2am.

(who knows this group there is another one called 2pm idk if you know them)

After we bought a pajama we went home i wore my pink striped satin pajama.

(Photo for reference)

We both cuddled on the bed. Just enjoying the comfortable silence.

"Baek." I called him. "Hmm." He answered. "What are we?" I asked him. "We are the happiest couple on earth." He replied. "So can i now say that
We are one ?" I asked him. "
We are one." He replied.

We are one.

THE END!!

HII GUUYYYSSS!!! I am soo sad that this story ended but dont worry there will be a book twooo and i am very excited to start it. I hope you have fun and dont forget to smilleee.