Chapter 8.

Ari's P.O.V

"Know me better?" I said.

"Yea, know you better."He replied.

"Umm, well I'll be turning 18 soon. I'm not gonna talk about my family. And I'm nothing special. That's it."

"Nothing special? You've got to be kidding me."

"No, I'm not." I said as I giggled a bit.

"Not gonna argue, but you are pretty special." He said with a smirk.

"Haha pfft, so tell me about yourself." I said.

"Well, I'm nothing special too. I might be on TV, but sometimes I need some privacy you know. There are paparazzi's everywhere. I'm surprised they're not here. But they'll arrive anytime soon." He said.

"It must be hard being famous. I always wanted to be famous, when I was 5. I have posters of Hannah Montana everywhere in my room. I wanted to be a singer. An actress and also a model. But my dream of becoming a model is coming true, I think."

"It is pretty hard, but you need to get used to it. Cause I'm gonna be with you for a long time. Hahah. Plus, you're gonna be famous soon. You're beautiful. And you're gonna be a model? BONUS."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I said with a giggle.

"You know what I mean."

Truth is, I don't know what he meant. There was a silence between us. I stared at the ground, for a while. I was interrupted when Billy told me that the paparazzi's are here and we need to go.

I got up and followed Kelli to her car. I opened the door and sat down on the front seat. I fasten my seatbelt and Kelli drove home.

*

We got to Kelli's house. And Tyrel, Spencer and Billy parked their cars outside Kelli's house. I was wondering why were they here?

I was interrupted when Kelli talked to me.

"Hey, you don't mind right if they hang out here for a while?"

"What? Of course no. They're really fun to hang out with."

"See! I told you! Come on, let's go inside."

We went inside and we went to the living room. The living room was full of bean bags and everyone sat on each. I sat down between Kelli and Billy. Kelli decided if we watch horror movies,  we all agreed.

Spencer switched off the lights and went to the kitchen to grab some snack.

*

I didn't really understand what the movie was about. But it was scary as hell. We wanted to watch another scary movie, Kelli ran upstairs to take the DVD. Tyrel went to the bathroom and Spencer went to the kitchen to find some snacks, again.

So it was just me and Billy.