|Chapter 11|

||Warning: Child Abuse||

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, I should've just went home, I shouldn't of gone out. I should've stayed in school!!. My heart raced thinking what he was going to do, what I was in for. I was so scared, I didn't want to go but I knew he would seriously hunt me down and possibly murder me if I did. My whole life was a fucking nightmare, living hell. Why me... why is this my story that's meant to unfold. I had such a good childhood, I wish it just would've gone better when I started growing up.

As I approched the door, I stopped. I was shaking violently, my chest tightened and it was like I couldn't breath. After a minute of trying to calm me down on a verge of a panic attack I headed in. "D-Dad?" I called out.

Instantly I had a punch my way. My head flung to the side, I closed my eyes tightly, trying not to the let the tears fall, it only makes it worse. "Where the fuck where you!" He yelled out his breath reking of alcohol.

I never got to answer because there was a sharp intense pain coming from my stomach causing me to hunch over and try to catch my breath. It unberable, I couldn't stand it. I was shoved to the ground after that and had repeatedly gotten punched and kicked. My vision started to go fuzzy, I couldn't breath either, my throat was caught and I couldn't stand the pain. I'm pretty sure my ribs were severally damaged because that's where it most hurt.

My eyes widened when I was lifted up by the neck and shoved into a wall harshly, he tightened his grip, crushing my wind pipe for me unable to breath. This was it, this was how I was going to die. I let the tears fall from my eyes as I stared into the demons eyes known as my father with horror and fright. Maybe I'll be able to join mom up there.

I closed my eyes, picturing her before everything started to fade...and it all turned dark.

||Craig's P.O.V||

I stared at the ground after Tweek had ran off, Kenny and Butters didn't say a word and I was left in thought. I had a sick feeling in my stomach, like I shouldn't of just let him go, like he was in deep shit. I snapped my head around to the others. "We're going back to his house." It was more of a demand than anything really.

"Wha-- I gotta get--"

"You guys can do what you want, I'm going back!" I snapped and ran as fast as my gazelle legs could go. I didn't look back, there was no point in trying to get them to come, I didn't care either way if they came or not, all I cared for was Tweek.

It must of took about five minutes to get to his house, as I approched the door the sick feeling in my stomach got stronger, like I was about to throw up. Why was I so afraid to open this door?. I knitted my brows together narrowing my eyes before ending up kicking the door open instead.

My jaw dropped, my eyes widened as I stopped in place at what was I witnessing. My whole world spun and came crashing, A unconscious Tweek had been held to the wall by the neck by...his father. Suddenly anger bubbled up inside me, like a bomb that had just ticked down. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!!" I yelled as loud as my throat allowed me, I had never been this angry.

My Tweek turned round, he instantly dropped Tweek making him hit the ground with a thud. My breath got heavier, soon enough Kenny and Butters arrived at the scene. "What the hell is going on."

I pointed to the culprit. "THIS SICK BASTARD, HE HURT TWEEK, HIS OWN FUCKING SON, IM GOING TO KI YOU!!" I couldn't even explain it. I leapt at him until I was pulled back by Kenny. "LET ME GO, IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER THIS ASSHOLE!" I screamed trying to get Kenny to release me from this grip.

"Butters calm an ambulance and the police now." Kenny ordered. "Craig calm it, he's gonna get what he deserves just stop." He tried calming me.

"Let me go." I demanded. "Please...I just want to hold him." I gave up, looking down at the flooring. If I couldn't beat the guy to death then I wanted to see Tweek.

"Mm...fine."

When I was finally released I ran straight to the boy on the ground. I got on my knees by him and turned him round, tears pricked my eyes, he was so bloody and he was seriously beaten up. What was scaring me was his chest wasn't moving, I pressed my ear against his chest....

No heartbeat.

I checked his pulse on his wrist.

No heartbeat.

My world was crashing and burning from my eyes, I couldn't lose Tweek, not like this!. My emotions got the best of me and I let out a cry, a cry of Tweeks name. Picking him up i sat him on my lap, wrapping my arms around him and resting his head against my chest. I sobbed, this would be the first ever time Kenny and Butters really see my cry.

"P-Please....Tweek don't leave me...I-i fucking n-n-need you!! Please TWEEK!!" I cried out.

"Craig, please, calm d--"

"NO!" I turned round to glare at Kenny. "IM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN! H-H-HES ALL I HAVE...I-I FUCKING LOVE HIM, I CANT CALM DOWN WHEN HE'S LIKE THIS! THERE IS NO FUCKING PULSE.!" I turned to look at Mr Tweek. "I HOPE YOU ROT IN JAIL YOU FUCKING MONSTER, I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS...TO YOUR OWN SON!"

No one said a word, I turned back to the non twitching blonde in my arms, I pressed a kiss upon his head and held him tightly.

Please....please don't go.

||Well this is a rather depressing chapter!! I hope you all enjoyed it though, it was rough writing it.

Tis not the end of the story though!!

Again twists and turns and all that! you might not like it but I do!! XD anyway im trying!

I'll see you in the next chapter thanks for the awesome votes and comments I'm glad you guys are liking it, makes me so happy, your all great thank you xxxx