Part 7

Natasha woke up, and found herself trapped in his hold. He had his arm on her waist, and his leg between hers. His face lay on her shoulder, his lips brushed her neck.

She couldn't move, so she silently shed tears. Life couldn't be this unfair, she thought. This couldn't be her reality. Her father told her that we get what we deserve. What had she done to deserve this pain?

"You are only mine Natasha" he mumbled in his sleep. His body moved, rubbing her skin.

"You are so soft " he said, his hand fondled her breasts, she wanted to push him away, but she was too scared. Closing her eyes, she went through the torment.

"Good morning " he said, fully awake now, turning her to face him. But she didn't reply, since no morning was good to her anymore.

"Look at me beautiful " he said, "let me drown in those green orbs " his fingers ran on her cheek and neck moving the hair away.

She opened her eyes, that were full of tears.

"Don't cry, I hate tears, especially in these eyes" he said.

He kissed the base of her neck, and the torment began again. She held on the sheets tight, as he towered her again.

But he moved away, faster then she expected.

"I have no work today, I'll spend every minute with you" he said.

She took a deep breath, cursing inside. He held his hand for her, and she took it, afraid of the consequences, and got out of the bed, holding the sheets to her chest.

"Say it! " he said, taking her waist.

"My Captain" she said, in a low voice.

"Ah! Why are you so deadly beautiful, so sexy, so desiring " he said, he picked her up, with his arms around her thighs and hips. Her hair fell to a side, and on his face.

He pinned her to the wall, and kissed her. She was confused, tired, and almost depressed by now. He kissed her neck again, and she gasped.

He was dragging her to the bath, but then stopped.

"Fine! Stop trembling, I am going in alone" he said, leaving her. She almost fell, as his arms let go off her, but he caught her again, pulling her back into his embrace.

"You are so delicate" he said. Carrying her back to bed, he settled her, and kissed her cheek, "stay here" he said and went to shower.

She folded her legs, and hid her face in them. After what felt like an eternity of loneliness. He returned.

"Go! " he told her.

Struggling to stand, she made her way into the shower.

He was waiting for her when she left the shower, wearing the towel suit.

"I have the perfect dress for you, go fast" he said.

She put on the dress he had brought, a black deep neck, sleeveless, knee length frock.

When she was combing her hair absentmindedly, he grabbed her waist, and sniffed her hair, "so refreshing ".
He turned her, "I want to see you smile, beautiful " he said, touching her lips.

She didn't reply, she didn't say a word, neither did she smile.

"Do you want to go for a drive? " he asked.

She didn't reply, "Speak dammit!! " he shouted, and she started shaking.

"I'm sorry" she said, starting to sob again.

His face was angry, but he held her head and pulled her close, touching it to his chest, and rubbed her back.

She was so hurt, so vulnerable, she held his shirt, and cried.

He took her to the couch, settled her and gave her tissue. She wiped her tears. The maids brought their breakfast, and he took a piece of bread and touched it to her lips, when she was lost.

"Eat! " he said. And she took a bite, "good girl " he said, caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Okay, fine, tell me what you want. You have earned that much from me, speak up. I promise to give you anything besides the demand of you leaving me" he said.

"I... " she tried to speak, but her voice was stuck,  "I want my father's shawl" she said in a low voice.

"Your father's shawl? " he asked.

She nodded, "Its in the small trunk beside my bed, at my house" she spoke softly.

"Okay, they'll get it" he said, "will you stop crying then? "

She nodded, unsure if she would be able to keep that promise.

"What would you do with it? " he asked.

"Hold onto it when I am scared" she said.

"You don't have to be scared f anything beautiful " he said taking her neck.

"I am afraid of you" she managed to say it, looking into his eyes.

For a moment, there was silence. He stared into her eyes, peeking into her heart, trying to feel the fear. And she was trying to reach into his dark soul, trying to open sealed gates.

But before she could open any of those, he slammed his lips on her, and kissed her demandingly, pulling her onto his lap. His kiss was so desperate, that she couldn't help but kiss him back. She had no idea what she did, why she did it, was it the intensity of  their eye lock, or something else, it was unknown. But she kissed him back, and he went on. He put her on the couch, and towered her, moving back to breathe.

"I am crazy for you" he told her, "I couldn't sleep after I saw you, U just wanted you so bad. And you are mine now forever" he grabbed her waist, "only and only mine" he said.

She lowered her eyes, he kissed her neck, and was about to bite her, but moved away turning his back to her.

"I should go, its dangerous for you if I stay here any longer" be said panting, " because no one can save you from me. Not even myself "

Taking his jacket, he left the room, and Natasha sighed in relief.

*****
Steve,  what the hell is wrong with you? Poor Nat. She is so fragile.
I know this is very disturbing, but please I want comments. 😈