♡ He asks you out; {e} ♡

His point of view; ♡
"What is up martinators!" I said introing our video with Ivan by my side. "Today, Emilio is going to be asking out his crush!" Ivan said into the camera causing me to blush. "You're going to have to wait until the end of the video to find out who she is though," I said smirking into the camera & turning it off for now. "Are you sure you want to do this Emilio?" Ivan asked me. "You don't have to." He added, how can he tell I'm nervous? "I have to Ivan. She's the girl of my dreams, I can't back down now." I whispered more than myself than to him.

Your point of view; ♡
I was sitting in my room editing my vlog & listening to Ed Sheeran.
She's like cold coffee in the morning, I'm drunk of last nights whiskey & coke. I hummed along to the song. It was the song playing in my earbuds when I first met Emilio & arrived at the team 10 house.

I was driving through Los angles looking like some tourist who didn't know where they were going. The song was playing &  I sang along softly. I finally arrived at the house. My best friend, Neels came out & greeted me. Jake following close behind, the song still playing in the background. Then I saw Ivan, since, the song reminds me of him. Love at first sight.

"Too bad he'd never think of me that way..." I whispered finishing my editing & sighing. I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in," I said copy & pasting the description of my video. No one came in. "Hello?" I said getting up to see an envelope under my door. I picked up the mysterious envelope & it read;

(Y/n);
The sky is full of stars
That lets you be just who you are
I can hear the music softly playing
But I just want to hear what you're saying
I have one question for you
I hope you'll want this too
I have to see
Would you like to go out with me?
                                            - Emilio

A smile formed on my lips, he's so perfect. I looked up & saw Emilio leaning on the door frame. I hugged him & smiled, "I'd be honored to go out with you emi."

♡ later that night ♡

Emilio pulled out my seat & I thanked him, he was such a gentleman. "Wow," Emilio whispered under his breath. "What?" I asked taking out my phone to make sure there was nothing on my face. "No no, it's just that..." He took my phone out of my hands & held them, "You're so beautiful."

🥑

Yooo I got that poem thing offline so credit to them, hope everyone had a great day