♡ He cheats on you with Tessa; {e} part two ♡

This was highly requested but if you haven't read the first part please do! It won't make sense probably
« NOT PROOFREAD OR EDITED YET SORRY BBYS »
🥑

7 weeks. No missed calls. No texts. No nothing. I expect Emilio to at least try & call me & I'd let it go to voicemail like how they always do in the movies.

Or text me long paragraphs explaining that he misses me & was sorry.

Or maybe he'd come to the Dolan's house, pounding on the door, begging them to let them see me.

But nothing. He didn't care.

Tessa was the same, except she blocked me on all her socials. What a bitch.

He continued vlogging like nothing changed, like nothing was missing. It made me think, was I really that replaceable?

A knock pulled me out of my trance and back to reality, the Dolan twin's guest room.

"Come in." I said, straining my voice so it wouldn't break. The door opened to revel Ethan & Grayson smiling sincerely, "Hi, how are you feeling?" Grayson asked as he came up & gave me a side hug. "I-I'm fine." I replied plastering on a fake smile, "I'm fine."

This wasn't fair, he was supposed to be missing me, not the other way around. I wasn't supposed to be crying myself to sleep & listening to his favorite songs. I wasn't supposed to be sleeping in his shirts & lurking in his Instagram. I wasn't supposed to miss him.

I got up, I needed to see him. I don't care if he's put me through hell, I'm doing this for me. I got up, showered, did my makeup, put on this;

I walked out to the living room where Ethan & Grayson were, as soon as I walked by they practically dropped their phones

I walked out to the living room where Ethan & Grayson were, as soon as I walked by they practically dropped their phones. "Y-y/n, wow." Ethan stuttered. It's been weeks since I've changed out of my sweatpants & tried to look like a decent human being.

I blushed, "I'm going out." I replied this time with a genuine smile on my face. "Where are you going? Grayson asked still in awe. I sighed, "I'm going to visit the team ten-"
"No no no!"
"Are you crazy?"
"Emilio & Tessa are there!"
"What if they're hooking up again!"
"Ethan!"
"Shut up you were thinking it too."

"Guys relax, I'm going to be okay." I assured them, they still didn't look convinced, "I'm doing this for me, I need some closure. These past weeks have been miserable for me, I need this." I added twiddling with my thumbs.

"Okay fine but we're coming with you."

🌧

I had my heart on my sleeve, I was going to tell him everything, but first I had to knock on the door.
Vibes of sadness flooded my senses as I remember everything that happened last time;
"Please give me one last chance, Hermosa." He said attempting to grab my hand but I pulled back, a tear escaped from his ocean eyes. "I've given you so many chances, Emi," I whispered. "I can't do this again," I added sighing.

Tears brimmed my eyes but I blinked them back & knocked on the door. For a while we waited in anticipation until Ivan (Remember Ivan is her best friend) opened the door, eyes almost as wide as his smile. He threw his arms around me, "I thought you would never come back." He whispered into the crook of my neck, pulling me in tighter.

"Ivan, quien está en la-"
(Ivan who is at the-)
There he was, Emilio.
He saw me, rubbed his sleepy eyes, & looked at me again, "Y/n." Emilio whispered running a hand through his hair. "& you brought them." Emilio said with a hint of jealousy, referring to Ethan & Grayson who were awkwardly standing in the back.
"Nice to see you too." Ethan said rolling his eyes.
My heart was caught in my throat, he was here. The same charming face, his adorable dimples, ocean blue eyes, his delightful accent, his distinct cologne, it was him. It was all here, he was here.

I looked at him, this was the same boy who broke my heart. No, crushed it. Took a hammer and pounded it right where it hurt the most, I could never love him the same way I once did, but I couldn't resist. I leaned in a little closer to him, our foreheads touching. Dear God, I couldn't fight against the thoughts going through me. His smell was flooding my senses his lips brushed against mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Y/n" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face.
"Geez get a room love birds." Grayson said putting a hand over Ethan's eyes.
I looked at Emilio & smiled maybe he was worth another shot.

🥑