《 2 》

Y O U

I was now walking to the cafe which is 5 minutes away from my apartment. I've been working there for about 5 months or so.

I only work as a waitress or sometimes as a cashier but I'm okay with it as the pay is pretty good. Plus the owner of the cafe is actually my bestfriend since high school. His name is Jung Hoseok.

As I enter the cafe, I was greeted by Hoseok with a big smile on his face but he looked extra happy.

"Hey y/n!"

"Why do you look so happy today ?"

"My girlfriend is coming back from Busan tomorrow!"

wHAT YOU JUST SAID HOE I-

"Your girlfriend ??? yOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD ONE !!!" I accidently yelled at him which caused some customers to look at me but I gave no shit because I was honestly #jungshook.

"Aish you are gonna make my ear bleed one day!"

"Oh, shut up hobie! Now tell me how come you've never told me about your girlfriend ???"

"We've been actually dating for almost 3 years but a week before you started working here, she said she had to leave to Busan because her grand mother is sick and she'll be back after her grandmother gets better which is tOMoRrW !" He said with a really big smile.

He must really love his girlfriend.

When will I get a boyfriend ?? I'm almost 24 TT_TT

"Wow, you sound extremely happy."

"Of course! I am even planning on proposing to her!"