Falling For The Rockstar

CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINKS PARA SA STORY. I ALSO PUT THE AUTHORS IN DEDICATION. Lahat po ng nandito na story ay COMPLETED. Kung di niyo po makita External link just visit the authors profile then find the story nasa Dedication naman. If you guys is using a mobile phones you won't able see the external links, kapag naka PC lang. MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING TO EVERY CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOKS.I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS SEPERATELY, AGAIN MESSAGE ME. Hindi ako nangangain. We can be friends pa nga. So yon. THANKYOU SO MUCH. 

-

Abbie was 18 years old when a car crash took her memories. Lumipas ang limang taon, she is still struggling to remember the past while keeping up with the present. She has no idea that the arrogant and short-tempered man she is working for is the same man she was crazy in love with before. Tony Silver is the lead guitarist of the international band Crush. When Tony's band decided to go on a one-year break, he secretly comes home to the Philippines where he meets Abbie, the girl who was crazy about him but now can't even remember his name. It was not Tony's intention to help Abbie remember her past. For him, girls are just for fun. But the more he knows her, the more he wants to be with her. Will he be able to make Abbie remember her feelings for him?