The Possessive Billionaire

CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINKS PARA SA STORY. I ALSO PUT THE AUTHORS IN DEDICATION. Lahat po ng nandito na story ay COMPLETED. Kung di niyo po makita External link just visit the authors profile then find the story nasa Dedication naman. If you guys is using a mobile phones you won't able see the external links, kapag naka PC lang. MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING TO EVERY CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOKS.I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS SEPERATELY, AGAIN MESSAGE ME. Hindi ako nangangain. We can be friends pa nga. So yon. THANKYOU SO MUCH. 

-

Finnegan Levy Zamora already have it all. From the looks, money, fame and most of all: women. From his square-shaped jaw, tan-kissed skin and naturally protruded lips, he is indeed one of the most sought bachelor of his generation. Life is easier to him and less complicated. He can get any woman that he wants with no strings attached. One may think that his life is already complete...

Not until a certain Leola Aika Ricafort suddenly came applying to his office as a secretary. He tried distracting his unknown feelings to her by bedding different women every night. But it wasn't as easy as he thinks. Little did he know, his feelings for her grew deeper and deeper until he can't find a way out anymore.Will Finnegan finally get his girl at the end or will his blinded emotions prevail him once he knew the truth? What lies behind this gorgeous secretary of his that makes him feel possessive?