3

GRACES POV

My bunk is pretty empty without decorations, but I'm sure i'll rip out some magazine pictures to make myself feel at-home within the 12 years I'll be here at Litchfield. 

12 years? Are you gasping? Feeling bad for the poor little molested girl? Don't. I killed Robert in the worst way a person could. 

Grace, what could you have possibly done?  

Stick around and you'll find out soon enough.

FLACA

Dang, the gringas have the nicest bunks! Clean floors and everything... maybe  my bunk would be all nice like this is my roomate, Maritza, didn't throw her clothes all over the floor. Whatever. You deal with shit if you love someone.

I'm outside Red's bunk to ask for oatmeal, even though I already knew it would be a No. I got a bad itch on my back though.

Red's not there, but a brunette with a big butt is. She's wearing small uniform grey sweats and a black tank top. She's making her bed until she turns around and faces me. Her make up is flawless as fuck and she has these big lips and nice green eyes. 

I realize I'm staring and clear my throat. She raises her eyebrow.

"Sorry, um, you're new." I say

"Just got here," She shrugs.

"I'm Flaca," I say, holding out my hand.

She grins and shakes it, "I'm Grace."

Damn, and I thought Stella was hot...this new girl is drop dead gorgeous.