4

NICKYS POV

"Baby, it's the last day before I'm married." Lorna informs me, stroking my hair. I feel my insides melt into a pool of tears. "Our last time will be the best, I promise," she adds.

I grit my teeth and force a smile. I push her against the shower wall and put my lips on her neck, sucking a hickey like it's my last ever.

LORNAS POV

Nicky goes from sucking my neck to leaving trails of kisses down to my breasts. She rubs circles on my clit, making my legs wobble and a moan escape into her hair. She pushes two fingers into me, pumping while she kisses my lips. I grab a fistful of her hair as she pulls me closer to her. She goes down on me and sucks deep into my heat.

"Nickyyy," I groan.

She moans in acknowledgement.

She uses her tongue and fingers into me, as i scream out

"Nicky, I'm cumming!" I scream

She goes faster and faster util I feel my whole body burn and I release into her mouth.

"Fuck," I yell.

GRACES POV

I walk out of my bunk and straight past the guard's room, as the pervy guard stares at my butt. 

I roll my eyes and walk faster. He steps out of the room and grabs my wrist, his cold fingers wrapping around my hand. I groan as he clenches harder. "Ow," I mutter. He pulls me to him, bending my arm in a way that makes my arm numb from how much it hurts. 

"Don't give me that look or I'll be forced to fuck you," He says.

I look at him, trying to mask my horror.

"Yo, don't fucking touch her!" a girl yells behind me. She runs up to us, pulling me out of his grip. I rub my arm.

"Stella, get lost," He says.

"Fuck off Pornstache, or I'll get loud about how i KNOW you killed Tricia."

Stella looks at him with a devil expression. He nods and goes back inside his room.

"Hey, sorry about that," I say.

She tilts my head up and winks. "Never  problem, what's your name?"

"Grace,"

"I'm stella," she says. "If you ever need anything, holler for me,"

I smile and nod.