Lost Ones

Lost Ones: Mystery

Prologue...

I sat there frozen, I didn't know what to do, what to say. I was confused, hurt and disgusted at the same time.

I tried to keep myself distracted but I couldn't. I was stupid. I didn't know how to defend myself.

Silent tears poured from my eyes, why am I crying? What's going on?

Why is he doing this? Wasn't I supposed to trust this man? So many questions raced through my mind. I was a little naive 10 year old girl.

Waiting for someone to help me.

Then he stopped.

•••••

Before she met him, she was a broken 15 year old girl. She was hurt, depressed and lost. She had no one to talk to, reach out to. Living in the hood didn't make it any better.

She felt ugly in her own skin, hurting herself in every way possible. Anything to void the emotional pain. She had no healer, no hero. Until she met him.

Before he met her, he was a cold hearted dope boy on the come up. He didn't do this for money, girls or fame. He did it to support him and his queen. His mom.

He didn't have much but he had enough. He didn't look forward to waking up everyday. He had no future, until he met his future.

She was lost, he was lost, until they found each other.

•••••

A/N this is just an idea that's been in my head for a while, this book isn't going to be as romantic as it seems, but keep reading to find out!

Vote, comment, share :)