I

CHARACTER PICTURES TO THE SIDE IN THE MULTI MEDIA

I

Mystery

I looked at the clock next to me, it was almost 1:00 am. I woke up from a bad dream, again.

I might as well stay up because sleep is not coming back to me tonight.

But let me introduce myself...

I'm Mystery, weird name right? But surprisingly it fits me very well.

Nobody really notices me, I mean I have friends but even they don't know the real me. I'm a mystery.

I don't even know myself, I don't even know my identity.

Anyways, I'm 15 turning 16 in May. I live with my mom, my sister is in her freshman year of college so I'm the only child right now.

There's nothing really interesting about me my life is kind of dull you could say. I have a few events, but you wouldn't want to know about that.

I guess you would want to know my appearance? Because that's what seems to matter the most now a days, sadly.

I'm 5'5, I have dark skin, long athlete legs. I get my body from my fathers side but my skin complexion from my mothers side.

I have thick long eyebrows that need to be done, a medium sized nose, thick Nigerian lips and almond shaped eyes.

I always wished my eyes were hazel, but they're dark brown, almost black.

By now it's 4:20 and I usually wake up at 5 so why not get ready now?

I dragged myself out of bed, literally. I don't favor waking up in the morning.

I did all my hygiene stuff, I wasted half the tube of toothpaste because I squirted it directly in my mouth but oh well.

I normally pick my outfits the night before because I take way too long to decide. Today is going to be a warm day so I picked out a high low black skirt with a flower crop top.

The thing about me is I dress boyish and girlish. I'm not a girly girl or a tomboy.

I don't feel confident going to school without makeup so I put on a little bit of mascara but that's it. I don't wear lipstick because I feel like I look like a clown.

Anyways, I put on my outfit along with some sandals, grabbed my bag and left. The house was empty, like always aside from my dog.

I took an apple and a juice box as my breakfast, I never eat breakfast, and began my walk to school. I walk to school everyday.

Time to have another bad day of my bad life...

Jayceon

I sat up fast and turned off my alarm clock. Another day another dollar.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and all.

"Bye Ma I'm heading to school." I told my mom and kissed her cheek.

"Bye boy, be careful out there." She said.

"I will." With that I headed out the door.

On my way to school I noticed a black range rover following this chick. I guess the girl didn't notice but I did.

All of a sudden two guys jumped out of the van and snatched her up. Her screams echoed in the air but all I could think about was saving this girl.

I pulled out my pocket knife and ran as fast as I could to the van and stabbed the two guys in the lower stomach.

I wasn't a killer, I didn't want to kill them. Just weaken them.

Almost simultaneously, they let go of the girl. She was still screaming and now crying.

"Hey hey it's okay it's okay." I said then took a look at her face.

I noticed her from somewhere, I think she goes to my school.

Her chocolate skin, long braids and full lips wouldn't go unnoticed.

She didn't reply to me, just kept crying. Now a nigga don't know what to do.

"Ay ma I could call the cops if you want?" I asked.

Again no reply, just silent tears.

Her breaths started to get shorter, her cries turned into chokes and more tears came out of her eyes.

"Are you okay!?" She didn't look okay. Almost as she was having an attack.

Shortly after, she passed out but she was still breathing. Now a nigga really don't know what to do, but I listened to my gut.

I slowly picked her up bridal style and put her book bag around me. Something was telling me that this was only the beginning.

This was how it all started.

......

A/N this chapter was really short but I just wanted you all to get a jist of their every day life...the next few chapters will lead into the plot of this story. PLEASE...

Vote, comment, share :)

CHARACTERS PICTURE TO THE SIDE IN THE MULTI MEDIA