New School uggh

"Its Willaim Mcinley High" my mothers voice chirped a little to early in the morning.

"Go away mom" i whined pulling my duvet to cover myself completely. "Awwh common Mir wakey wakey" my brother Caleb joined in on my mothers protests. Uggh that spawn of satan. "Can the two of you please leave me alone, a girl deserves her beauty sleep" well i should have thought about that while skyping with Aria till 3 in the moring.

"But Merr you need to be beautiful for the beauty sleep to actually work" and he snickered.

Pulling My duvet off of my head  i looked around to see if mum was in the room and i noticed she wasn't i look and Caled and said "Fuck You Caleb"

"Now now i don't think U.K has still legalized that Mirr" he smirked and he walked out. "Whaa-at" i asked confused and once realization dawned upon me i yelled "Oi Caleb you Perv" and i bet he was chuckling.

Getting out of bed i decided to take a shower before i headed to my new school. Uggh New School i hate new school's. Thanks to mum and dad we had to move here to London leaving behind the sunny California. 

After my long shower i didn't know what to wear, snce i didn't have my school uniform yet and since i didn't know what the dress rules were and considering it was surprisingly sunny for a change i decided to dress my self in shorts and a pink t- shirt alo. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered if i was a little to dressed up and quicky sent an pic to Aria asking her if i looked okay for the first day at my school

Me:

Hey Ary do you think i'm a little too dressed up for the first day of my school or do you think its okay?

Ary <3 :

Can i get a woot woot Dayuum Girl you look fine as hell. Now go get em Bitch.

Me:

Jeez thanks ary but seriously you don't need to make my point my using profainities.

Ary <3

But.... uggh fine now go shuuu.

Me:

Fine bye i lou you :* 

"Mirandaaaaaaa common we are going to be late and i can't get late on the first day of school, commom get your scrawny ass here fast" "Mind your language son " i heard my mom complain, well now i know where i get my I -Can't - profain- Language from. "Mirrandaaaa common now" "Jeez  Caleb i'm coming wait"

As i quickly rushed down the stairs i saw Caleb standing near the door impatiently waiting for me to come down. "Jeez i'm here lets go now" "You're wearing that to school?" Caleb asked me "yeah why is there something wrong i asked him "Nope just didn't take you to be the I'M- HERE - TO -MAKE-AN - IMPRESSION kind of a girl. "we'll i'm not trying to make and impression common lets go now"

As we reached the school i gawked at its beauty wow it was pretty well it looked much better than my previous school. Caleb pulled in to the parking lot and you could see many kids hanging around in groups talking, laughing, smoking and making- out. Seriously make- out and 8 in the morning i thought to myself.

Anyways getting out of the car i walked into the building and soon found everyone starring at me.

why are they staring at me i thought well

well for starters you're in shorts and they are in uniforms thats why

that might be it well thank you conscience

Going throught the school i tried finding my way to the office. After about teen minutes of looking like a lost child searching for her mother i contemplated on asking someone where the office was until i felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around i came face to face with a tall guy wait tall i mean Hot so very hot. He had perfect hazel coloures eyes with perfectly quaffed hair and looked straight into my eyes. Ilet my eyes momentarily check him out before i allowed my eyes to rest on his face.

"Um Hi-i" i stuttered dammit stupid traitor voice

"Well hello beautiful, what is a girl like you doing in a hell hole like this" He asked me with that perfect British accent of his.

Swoon baby swoon. Shut up stupid mind.

"Ah well i'm an new admission as you can see" i said pointing towards my clothes and he glanced at my cothes and smirked, ohh well i brought this onto myself i thought. "Anyways yeah i'm new my name is Mirranda" i said bringing my hand forth to shake it. he looked at my hand momentarity and just shrugged. Oh well so much for a friend i thought. "Anyways i was wondering could you tell me where the office is i need to go and collect my timetable and stuff"

"yeah sure thats simple go straight take the first right the second door to your left is the office"

"Are you sure cause i think i checked that place i don't think it is the office" "oh sweety i think your mistaken it is that." "oh well thank you then" i said as i turned to go in the direction he told me in when i suddenly feel my writ being caught and i turned around to see the same guy with his hand on my wrist "What?" i questioned him

"Nothing i'll see you around i guess" He said that and he left

well what a weird guy i thought to myself while i headed towards the office.

 Authors Note: Hi everyone yea i know its small sorry but please read and vote and comment and please anyone who's intrested in making a cover please go ahead i will update soon probably tonight itself thank you :)