Homeless in Love

$2.13

I look in my plastic cup, counting the money for my dinner tonight. My stomach growls as I think of the food I could get with $2.13. I have to say that I'm not proud of the fact I'm homeless but it's been like this for almost three years. I'm Mariah DeVore. I'm 17 years old and I live anywhere I can rest my head. A park bench, bridge, etc.. I think you catch my drift.

I stand up from the side walk by a gas station and I start to walk down the street. As I make it half way down the block, headlights come around the corner, flashing light on the night road. My eyes widened and I start to run out of instinct. I don't like cars coming towards me. Definitely at night.

As I look at the car I see its a SUV. Maybe it's not them. I'm praying it's not them

"Get in the car, bitch!" the man says. He has a black ski mask on. He grabs me by my hair and drags me towards all black SUV.

I scream at the top of my lungs, trying to get any kind of help.

Before I can scream again, a rag filed with chloroform is out over my nose and mouth. I slowly lose consciousness.

~*~*~*

I stop myself from thinking about the rest. I hear someone but I am not familiar with the voice. The voice is coming from the car as it comes to a stop. I fall the the ground and curl up in a ball hoping the person won't hurt me.

"Hey, are you okay?" A woman comes up to me. She has blonde hair with purple ends.

"Please don't hurt me" I whimper. I don't trust people that much anymore but she seems really kind.

"Hey, you can trust me. I won't ever hurt you. Now lets stand up and I will take you to my house so you can wash up okay?" I look at her warily because no stranger just comes up and ask to go to their house. I sink back into my curled ball on the floor.

"I'm walking towards you and sitting by you if that is okay?" I don't say anything as I hear her shoes scrape the pavement and she huffs as she sit by me. "I just got out of work and my friend Zayn and I saw you running so we were concerned and wanted to see if you needed any help." 

I nod my head wondering why she's being so nice to me.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Perrie Edwards. What's your name?"

"Mariah" I whispered as I started to slowly come out of my hunched posture. She slowly stood up and reached her hand out to me and I looked at it questionably. She nodded her head and smiled slightly. 

"I promise not to hurt you, I just want to get you some food and get you some help if you are willing to let me help you." I slowly put my hand in hers and helps me stand. 

I know I am really bad making this new story but if you want another chapter or you can comment or favorite. I'm not very picky about how many comments or favorites I get.