Ryan

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated! Dance has kept me busy and my internet went out last week! I will try to update at least once a week! Enjoy

I wake up feeling better than I've felt in years. I finally got to sleep all night and didn't have to worry about anyone trying to attack me or hurt me. I looked to my right and saw that Perrie was gone. I wonder where she went. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stood up from the bed. I walked over to the windows and looked out at the water and gasped in awe. The view is absolutely beautiful since they lived about 50 feet from the beach. The sun was rising and it looked like it was rising from the ocean. It was absolutely breath taking. I reluctantly turned away from the view and walked to the en suite. I went to the sink and looked at myself. My shoulders weren't rigid and stiff like always. My face didn't have a nonchalant mask I've been having for the last 3 years. I looked..... content. I grabbed the brush of the counter and went through my hair and got all the tangles and knots out. I looked up at my reflection once more and smiled.

I went left the bathroom and Perrie was walking through the door of the room wiping sweat off of her face. She had a black sports bra on with spandex shorts. She looked up at me and smiled. She looked like she was trying to figure something out while looking at my face so I asked her if something was wrong.

"No, you just look really familiar." She stated as she walked towards her closet. I was racking my brain for any people she might know that I am related to. I have a sister Ryan but she ran away. I never brought her up to Perrie and Zayn because I really didn't think it mattered. Ryan is so pretty or was. She had blonde hair a little longer than shoulder length and it was wavy. I always was envious of her baby blue eyes and she was always happy. I don't know where she is now. The last time I saw her she was 17 and I was 9. That's when she ran away. I found out later when she sent me a letter one day that my dad was sexually harassing her. I was scared he would do that to me and he did but he did it 5 years later. I wanted to run away too but I didn't want to leave my mom.

Perrie came out of her closet with a couple pieces of clothes. She gave me some. "Here you go. We will go shopping next week!" Perrie squealed. I covered my ears.

When she was done I uncovered them and stared at her with wide eyes. "You don't have to take me shopping. You've done so much for me already," She put her hand up.

"I've wanted to go shopping for and with someone else for a while." She giggled and said she needed to take a shower. I hugged her and thanked her for all she's done. When she closed the door I looked at the clothes she gave me. I had a plain white spaghetti strap tank top with a half waist denim jacket and black leggings. I got dressed and when I was finished Perrie came out the shower. She had cute overall shorts and a white shirt under it. She looked at me with a determined look on her face. I keep getting confused with this girl.

"I want to sit down and talk to you about something." She held out her hand. I was weary but I took it and she led us to a small loveseat by one of her windows. She hesitated before she starts to talk. "When I said you remind me of someone earlier, I have to ask you a question about that." I was still a little confused but I nodded. "Do you know a girl named Ryan DeVore?" She questioned me. I froze. How does she know her?

"She's my sister. Wait.. How do you know her?" I ask while tapping my fingers on my thighs. It's a thing I've picked up on from my mom when I get anxious.

"Uh. Well. I have to ask you another question that ties into me knowing her." She pauses to look at me with a raised eyebrow. I nod for her to continue. "You have to promise you won't judge me or look at me different?" She asked. I see her demeanor change as she gets more nervous with every breath she takes.

"I promise. Nothing can change what I think about you." I tell her honestly. She's been so nice and trustworthy of me that I can't help but give her the same treatment. She nods and takes a deep breath.

"Okay. This is going to go a little back in time so you can understand everything okay?" I nod. "Okay. So it started when I first tried dating Zayn. People saw us as the perfect couple and thought we were perfect together. I started to feel like he was just my younger brother and we both realized that we just weren't into dating each other. So after Zayn and I broke up I dated this guy named Jake. He was sweet and perfect but I started to just not show any interest to boys. I felt like people would judge me so I dated boys after Jake and Zayn because I realized that I was attracted to women. I never once was ashamed of who I was. I was just scared of what people would think of me. After I graduated, I attended Pepperdine University for my Obstetrician major. At one of my main classes I met Ryan. She was always helping others and just caught my eye.

"The first day she sat next to me in Computer Science class and we started talking and became friends. Friends turned into a relationship and that's what we are right now. Girlfriend and well.... Girlfriend!" Perrie finished her story while I still let everything run through my mind.

"Perrie, I will never judge you for who you are. You should never see being gay as a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with that. I just can't believe that Ryan is still alive." I say as my eyes start watering. I fan my face and wipe my eyes.

"Would you like to see her?" I glance at Perrie with wide eyes. Does Ryan even know I'm still alive or care if I am? I contemplate all these things in my head while Perrie waves her hand in front of my face. I shake my head and look up at her. I nod

"Okay, I will have her come later today. How about dinner?" I nod and stand up as she does. I grab her shoulders and wrap my arms around her. She wraps her arms around my waist and we just hug. I am so glad Ryan is alive. Is she different? I guess we'll see tonight.

Please Comment, Share, Vote and let me know if this shocked you! PEACE LOVE AND APPLESAUCE! Love you guys!