I'm to lazy to come up with a title.

He put lube on his aching cock. He teased Percy by nudging it against his hole. Percy was a moaning mess. " Stop... Teasing... Me", Percy said between moans. Nico didn't listen he kept up the teasing for a while longer until it drove him crazy not to be inside of Percy. He slowly pushed into Percy. Percy let out a whimper of pain and pleasure. Once Nico bottomed out the pain was more bearable and all Percy felt was pleasure.Nico slowly pulled out to the tip than he pushed all the way in. Percy gasped as pleasure filled every part of his body. Nico pulled out and pushed in faster and faster until Percy was a moaning mess. He didn't want Nico to stop and Nico didn't want to stop. Suddenly Nico remembered his plan and he started to slow down. Which made Percy fill his cock thoroughly. Nico asked," do you like it when my huge cock pounds your tight little hole." Percy let out a whimper saying," yes alpha." Nico slowed down even further saying," I don't know if I should continue you have been so naughty( I fill naughty now.) and you tried to run away from me again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I'm going to be a bitch and end it right here. I'm sorry it took so long. I literally just got back yesterday and my mom is not home so my grandma is staying with us. She is making us clean the whole house. Well any way bye.