God's Presence

When i think of god, i dont see a face or figure i see the blinding rays of a sun and the rich presence of peace and the almighty.
God surrounds us and fills me up with warmth and love. I have come to learn that his timing is everything and all things he does for me has a reason behind it.
I Love God with all of me and I have not given him even an inch of what he has given me. I vow to follow God and become stronger mentally to ignore temptation and live for him. Above all i want to please God and live for him and love all people no matter what and have peace within.
I can't begin to fathom how loving and powerful God is. He knows of me and all of my wrongs, he knows of my intentions, he knows of my thoughts all of which continuously run through my cranium at light speed some of which arent the most pleasant and he knows. Despite all this he still loves me and believes in the power of me and my intuition has been screaming lately, things of change in humanity, things of equality, things that I believe God has put into my heart.
He has instilled in me certain strengths and skills for a specific reason. You are no different. God is not limited to just me, he is present in the heart of every being on this earth and he had big plans for you, you just have to realize it.