Rejection Is A Lesson

Well, i feel alot of emotion right now. Every few seconds a new one over powers the others. I'm an over achiever i know it and as hard as I try I can't stop it. I don't wanna be everyone's shoulder, I only got two and they've already been stained by tears and i'm sick of changing my shirt. Can someone at least meet me halfway you can even come 40/60 if it makes you feel better. I lack many things but loyalty aint one of em, if I could teach you a lesson or two i would but your ears are probably closed. Today you broke my heart and turned me cold. I was already ready chipped and now i'm shattered. Depression aint the word for the deep pit of endless black nothingness full of all the insecurities I know to be true.

This WAS my state of mind, it took months of love from myself to myself for the effects of depression to wear off and the insecurities to become fleeting. My breakthrough came after a 3 year rejection and realization that I was loving a 6'5 brick wall, a handsome one at that. The love I was sending him was bounced back to me through rejection, at the time I didnt know it but now it is clear and my heart is at peace and I wish him nothing but the best. The worst will past and the best is yet to arrive.