8.

The hate was getting worse and it was getting to Imogen. It was driving us both crazy. We couldn't go out with one girl saying slut or whatever.

But today I'm taking her to the funfair. And we're just gonna ignore them.

'Are you ready, Imogen?' I asked. 'Yep.' she replied. Man, she was gorgeous. She had her hair in a pony tail, she was wearing shorts. a v- neck jumper and sandals.

How could people hate her? I'll just forget it.

We walked because it wasnt far. Again, we held hands.

A girl came up asking for an autograph and a picture with us. Another came up with hate so we just walked away.

skip rest of walk-

The funfair was great. We were just about to go on the ferris wheel when the worker said 'Hey! You're Mitchell Craske! And you're his slutty gold digger of a girlfriend, hoe! I can't let bitches on the ride but you're more than welcome to Mitch! So bitch, bog of. Nobody wants you on this planet!'

That was it. I slapped her across her face. When I looked, Imogen wasn't there. She ran off…

-Imogens pov- (I know I said I wouldn't change, but it was hard)

What she said … it was horrible but she was right! Everyone is right. I was sobbing on the sofa and Mitch came in.

'listen babe, she is just jealous of your perfections, OK? I don't like it either, but just ignore them OK?' he said. His soft voice made me calmer.

I just walked into the kitchen, grabbed a knife and locked myself into the bathroom. I heard Mitch banging on the door.

'Imogen! Stop! Please! I'm begging you! I don't want you to go! They're wrong! Imogen… Please!' I could tell he was crying like mad.

'Mitch. They're right! Maybe the world would be a better place if I wasn't in it! I am just a nothing!' I was crying and shouting and I could hear Mitch trying to open the door.

'IMOGEN! LISTEN TO ME! YOU ARE NOT NOTHING! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT! DONT DO THIS TO ME!' We were both shouting now.

I could hear the lock breaking. 'Goodbye World …' I saw the blood pouring out of my wrists. I seen red and black … and a crying Mitch crying into the phone.

He picked me up and brought me to hospital. Before I knew it I had blacked out.

_____________________________________________________________________

don't worry this is not the end. I just like dramatic chapters. OK? so don't worry.

see ya later!