11

My heart skipped a beat and all the doctors can rushing in. They were all confused. 'But how?!'

'Imogen… It appears that you just had a heart attack…' Said the doctor. 'This has never happened before. I'll leave you two talk.'

'I'm sorry Mitch, these past four years have just really got to me… and now with the hate. I just wasn't thinking. Please forgive me…'

'Of course I do. Just please don't do it again.' We embraced in a hug. I gave her a kiss while she cried into my shoulder.

-Imogens POV-

I explained to Mitch and we hugged and I cried.

Just then, the doctor came in. 'We have good news. You're free to go!' Mitch and I just cheered and hugged. 'Can we see the boys when we get back to Essex?' I asked. 'Of course. They're just as worried as I am!'

After a while we reached Essex. I heard I had been in London hospital. We stopped at Danceworks. When I walked in, Warren enforced us into a group hug.

'I love you guys so much. I don't know what I would do without you!' I smiled.

'Oh yeah we have news!' informed terry. 'The hate has stopped!' shouted Jordan. I smiled and we hugged again. 'You guys are the best!' I sighed.

We just messed around until Sam spoke up. 'Let's sleep here tonight! Everybody go home and get a load of pillows and blankets! And I mean loads!' We all agreed.

We all went our separate ways for a while except me, Sam and Mitch as we live together. We hopped into our car and drove home.

We searched the whole house, getting every pillow and blanket we could find. And it was loads.

When we got to Danceworks, the boys were waiting. 'What exactly are we doing?' Ike asked. 'Making a giant fort, duh.' replied Sam.

We made our giant fort and we pulled out the snacks and movies we brought. We sure had loads.

We stayed up watching movies, until Ash decided we should play truth or dare.

'Sam- truth, or dare?' 'Truth' 'Have you and Jade ever had woohoo?'

Sam turned  a bright shade of red and we all laughed.

'Imogen truth or dare?' 'Dare' 'I dare you to make out with Mitchell on the spot.' So I did my dare. And god it was a good dare.

'Terry t or d?' 'dare!' 'Eat that sandwich that Ike licked and dropped on the floor!' We all laughed. 'And no comebacks!' God he looked defeated. And again, the dare was done.

'Perri?' 'Truth' 'Who do you have a crush on?' 'Megan Fox' He said boastfully.

'Jordan?' 'Truth' 'Are you secretly gay?' 'Hell no!' Now this would be a memory.

'Warren. Truth or dare?' 'Dare!' 'I dare you to run down the street in your boxer-briefs. And yes- you do wear them. Don't lie.' He did the dare and came back in heaps of laughter. 'A drunk asked me why was I wearing thongs. You should shag me!' We were literally peeing ourselves.

'Mitch.' 'Dare' 'Poke and tag someone you don't know on fb!' And so he did.

'Hey guys. Someone get me some warm water. Don't ask,' I said. Terry came back with a cup of warm water. 'Now, you see Ashley is sleeping, right?' They all nodded.

I walked over to him, put his hand up flat and poured a bit of it onto the palm of his hand.

We all laughed as we watched a wet patch appear on his crotch. Then Ash woke up and said 'Hey what's so funny?' Then he felt the water on his hand and looked down. 'I hate you.' But he couldn't resist the laughs.