14

-Imogen's pov-

It was days later. The 25th. Luckily, Mitch was at Danceworks so I could go present shopping. A few days ago, I had planned with the rest of the boys for a surprise party.

I parked my car outside Tescos. I grabbed a trolley and went in. I did my usual daily shop then I went to the Tescos Bakery and picked up the cake I ordered. It read 'Happy Birthday Mitch! 18 Today!' It had a picture of me and him on it.

Then I got his presents. I got him a shirt, a new iPhone and of course, the cake.

I got in, put away the shopping, wrapped the presents and his them and put the cake somewhere he'll never find it.

Just as I was finished, I heard the door. I felt hands over my eyes. 'Guess who?' I heard the mystery voice say. 'Is it someone hot?' I asked. 'Yep.' 'Then its obviously not Mitchell.' I laughed.

'Hey!' he said as he removed his hands. 'You're mean!' said Mitch. 'No I am not!' I protested.

We just messed around until I fell off the sofa. Then we just laughed even more. Then Sam came home.

'Guess what? We are doing a twitcam!' he exclaimed. 'Why?' we said in unison.

'Because I want to.' he said and pouted. We all just laughed.

We turned on the laptop and tweeted about it on our phones. Then we started.

'Hi!' I'm Sam and this is Mitch and this Imogen. Questions!'

'Each and everyone of you. Tell us a secret nobody knows about you.'

'I am wearing stripey underwear,' said Sam.

'I've only ever had 1 girlfriend,' said Mitch.

'I have never had a girlfriend. That's my secret.' I said. We all laughed.

'This one is from @CoolerManJake. Why didn't @CoolerManJake get into Diversity. @CoolerManJake was awesome. He sent in a question about himself.' said Mitch. 'Next question.'

'Do you like 1D @Immy_roberts_? No.' I said. Then a load of girls was like 'omg how can you not like them. They're so hot. I wanna marry my hazza!'

Simply put, we all laughed.

We done a good few questions then we started something you never see on a twitcam.

Sam came in with a bottle of coke. He shook like mad. Then dropped it really hard. And god, it was basically fizz.

The of course, he opened it. Good thing we were in the kitchen. 'Sam! You're cleaning that up! You know, that cost 79p!' I said. 'So 79p isn't expensive at all!' he stated.

Suddenly a tweet came in.

'Sam, will you marry me?' Mitch read out.

'Oh My Gosh Mitch! I love you, but I don't think we're ready! Don't get me wrong, you're an awesome brother though.' We all fell about laughing and messed around until Sam fell off the sofa.

'Ok so its been a hour already so we're gonna say bye,' said Sam. 'Bye!' We all said.

I went upstairs and Sam followed me. 'Uh, Sam. What are you doing?' I asked. 'Uh… Nothing! Absolutely nothing!' he quickly replied.

Then for the rest of the day, he followed me everywhere until I went to bed.

-Mitch's pov-

Sam followed me and Imogen to bed until I said, 'Sam, you need a high five in the face with a brick.'

_____________________________________________________________________

HI! SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY SO, I CANT UPLOAD AS MUCH SORRY!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK, JUST BE ANNOYING!

ALSO, THANKS TO THE NOT MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOTED! THANKS!

ALSO, I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR READING SO FAR! 460 READS! I KNOW IT MAY NOT BE ALOT BUT FOR ME IT IS AS I HAVE NEVER MY STORYS PUBLIC. SO THANKS!

BYE! ❤❤❤