CHAPTER 6 (brother?!)

(A/n : IM SO SORRY GUYS that i just upload it today...yesterday i was really overwhelmed by all the task my teacher gave to me and once again I'm really sorry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

Back at the daegu's headquarters~

There was a knock on the door. Kwon Ji Young also known as g-dragon look at the door and shouted "Come in..."

The person come in and walked fast towards g-dragon and bowed 90 degrees towards him.

Then he said "n-no result sir.... i search for the whole daegu and it was empty... no one."

G-dragon reales his hand from the paper and and message his temple. Then he look at the person, devastated, annoyed, desperate and said

"Sehun-ah.... I didn't gave you this really important job for nothing... FIND HER." Said g-dragon, raising his voice at the the end of the sentences.

"B-but sir-" sehun was cut off by someone in the back was sitting on the couch.

"No...sehun is right, sir..". G-dragon was confused "Yugyeom?... how the hell did you got in here?."

Yugyeom ignored his boss questions and said "there is no way y/n is that stupid... she knew that jin's company is really big so she wouldn't dare to get back to the headquarters long enough...so she must have gotten out of town."

Sehun look at yugyeom and said "you mean...she doesn't want to risk our company.." . Yugyeom nodded.

Suddenly, g-dragon call the secretary. "Julia...please call agent 1". The secretary answers "yes sir.".

Not long after that, the door opens. There was a person, very tall, handsome, and trust me anyone in this world will fall for his charms in an instant.

"Why did you call me?". Said the guy. G-dragon was stuttering "y-y/n is missing...". This is the first time yugyeom and sehun saw their boss stuttering. Who could this person be?

Then that person sighed really long. Then he said "im guessing they were their partners?". Then sehun said "we STILL ARE."

The guy chuckled. Then g-dragon suddenly speak to introduce him.

"Sehun,...yugyeom meet Byun Baekhyun,... y/n's brother or my son.

 y/n's brother or my son