- End -

[ kwon ji yong office ]

"are you sure?". He asked.

I look up from holding my gaze onto the wooden floor and immediately nodded firmly. He pulled on of the drawer on his table and pulled a gun out. 

My Gun.

I gulped down and lowered my head. I heard he pulled another metal thing and closed the drawer tight. With slow, firm steps coming towards me, i couldn't help to feel panic.

Is this decision is the right thing? will this lead me to what i want? or what i need?

He pulled my hand with firm steps and hold it tight. He put the gun in my hand and the watch onto my wrist. I look at my hands, with empty eyes.

"Lee Y/N, welcome back." 

I glance at my boss, Kwon Ji Yong who was smiling widely. Proud at his daughter option to come back to what she used to be. A freaking serial agent.

I keep looking at my hands, it felt weird. To be able to re contact with my old gun and the watch i used to wear everyday, every time. He seated himself back to his big boss chair.

I just bite my lips, seeing how i was hesitating again. This feels wrong, this feels weird. His smile came back, crossing my mind right at that moment. Ruining my first plan.

He never will come back, Y/N. Come to your sense.

I thought to myself and shook my mind, wishing it would immediately scattered away just because of that simple gesture. 

"now, since you're back... why don't you practice more with your brother at the basement?" He smirked and i knew, there is no going back after i nod and leave this freaking room.

I sigh and walked out immediately. After walking out, My eyes immediately laid on Sehun and Yugyeom sleeping next to each other. Since i told them to wait outside cause i need to talk privately to my father.

Wow, did i just call him father? Surprising.

I smiled to them, even though i know they can't see it. I turn around and immediately rush towards the basement below this building. Where all the people are practicing,... brutally.

I don't even know why they do that- Okay what am i saying? i should be like them. I changed already.

 I walked in as soon i arrived at the place. People were boxing, gun shooting, checking their weapons, a lot of things brutally happens there.

I shook my head and walk straight to the VIP room. While i pass all the people, each by each person i pass throw their attention directly at me. Probably confused why the hell am i here.

I walk into the VIP room to see Baekhyun who was shirtless punching the red bean bag. I just stand there, watch his every steps, his every punch to regain my self memory back about these stuffs.

Gosh, Taehyung really left a big mark in me didn't he?

I coughed down my sore throat to get his Attention, and he immediately reacts to it. He glanced at me fast before throwing the last big punch at the poor bean bag.

"aye sis? what's up?". He asked and  i pointed at his abs, without seeing him before he immediately scoffs and wear his shirt again.

"boss said, i need more practice." i said calmly, while slowly letting my head falls onto the wall beside me. He chuckled and throw a boxing glove at my face and replied back "you do."

I roll my eyes seeing him smirking, enjoying teasing me. I put on the boxing gloves tightly wrapped on my hands. With the last sigh that left my mouth, i immediately punch the bean bag without thinking twice.