Happy 4 th Birthday Kendall

Y/N's P.O.V
So it's 6 A.M and me and Corbyn are awake because we are going home today for Kendall's birthday because everyone is going to Logan's new house in L.A to see her. We are currently packing Kendall's stuff and then we are going to go to the beach for the day
Because we are leaving tonight (no one will get to L.A until tomorrow)

Time skip until 20 mins until we need to get to the airport.

Hey Kendall we need to go home so we need to get changed and go to the airport "ok mummy she says"
When we get in the villa me and Kendall change into this:

Hey Kendall we need to go home so we need to get changed and go to the airport "ok mummy she says"When we get in the villa me and Kendall change into this:

and Corbyn is now in this:

Kendall grab your bag so we can go to the airport so that you can go see Kalani Uncle Lo (Logan) and uncle Jake and everyone else

Kendall grab your bag so we can go to the airport so that you can go see Kalani Uncle Lo (Logan) and uncle Jake and everyone else. "Ok " she says back

At the airport

So we are waiting for our gate to be called to go back to L.A. Then we heard it I picked up Kendall and grabbed mine and Her bags and walked to the plane when we got on Corbyn was on a different row but I was with Kendall so I was happy. She wanted to go sleep on my knee so I let her then I listen to music when we landed 🛬 I picked up Kendall because she was still asleep get our bags and get off the airplane I see Corbyn with our suitcases and I walk over to him "thanks" I say "it's ok let's go to Logan " he states
"Mummy are we in L.A" Kendall asks
Yes we are do you wanna go see uncle Logan" I question "yes please" she says
I put her down and hold her hand I see Logan and Jake but I still don't like Jake so I take Kendall closer and she runs to Logan and jumps on him I walk over and say hi. We walk to the yeti and Kendall sits in my knee with Jake and Corbyn on either side of us. " hey Y/N how's Kalani" Jake asks I start to punch him and slap him he decided to punch me back but punched Kendall "Mummy" she cries "your a dickhead Jake" Logan says he drops everyone off and speeds to his house so we can check on Kendall. We get out of the car and I carry Kendall in I see a bruise on her cheek " Y/N Kalani is inside by the way" Logan says as I walk in I see her and Daniel sat on the lovesacks outside next to each other I walk out with Kendall and Kalani runs over and says happy birthday to her then picks her up "what happens led to Kendall Y/N her face is bruised?" She asks in the car me and Jake had a fight and he went to punch me but punched Kendall in stead" I said  I walk in to Logan by accident oh hey Logan does Jake hate me ? No of coarse he maybe he does I'm sorry Y/N Logan says then hugs me. A tear rolled down my cheek Logan where are the ice packs  I ask oh they're  in the freezer he says I grab one and walk out to My Cousin Lila and Corbyn Kissing I pick up Kendall and run to Logan " logan he's cheating on me I say while crying" Logan walks out and says "OI CORBYN YOUR A BASTARD" he walks over to Logan and whispers it's a prank and shows him some fake lips I walk out and hug Kendall "Corbyn we have a child and your cheating on me on her birthday she's already been punched by an immature idiot" Y/N it's a prank and he shows me the lips I walk over and hug him "I love you" I say I love you too he says then kisses me on the head. I sit on the couch and  Kendall comes over " mummy I'm tired can you carry me to bed??" She asks "sure KennyBear" I pick her up sing her favourite song and put her in bed I fall asleep next to her in her bed and I feel myself being picked up I saw Corbyn and then fell back asleep.