Over him

It has been a week since Kalani and Logan broke up I had no one but Lydia Corbyn and Kalani and obviously the band but that's all I decided to go to the beach with Daniel when we got their I took off my clothes to reveal my bikini I started to swim in the water until I felt someone kissing my neck I turned around to see someone I didn't know "get off me you little rat" I state then he sneak me takes my bikini top off I quickly put it back on and call an über running away past Daniel I get in and give him the details for Logan's apartment once I got their I see Jake kissing Erica and Logan endlessly crying I go to the cupboard and grab a bottle of vodka and drink half a bottle without anything with it I then realise it was a bad idea as I started to get really drunk I walk next to the couch and collapse with the bottle in my hand it smashed all over me I just lay there crying "Y/N" I hear Logan yell he helps me up and I run upstairs to the bathroom and look in the mirror I move my long wavy hair behind my ear and look at my face it's all cut down the side of my face I scream and Logan and Jake come running up they clean the cut and sit next to me in the couch I decided to scroll through insta I look at my recent post and see a lot of hate I cry "I'm not worth it I don't know why I try" I mumble quietly but Logan clearly heard "yes you are your amazing" he whispers to me even tho Jake is asleep i look at the T.V and it was the news "Pam stepnick was just murderd" it said I cried all night and only got to sleep at 4:48 pm and u woke up then no"

~~~~
Is this a good book

XxErinxX