Chapter 1

Hailey's POV

"Wake her up!"...

"No...don't touch her...She will be up soon...she doesn't miss her Alarm"

I can hear the voices clearly...I can smell flowers... Lavender? Damn it! Tessa used my perfume again...I want to cuss her out but I can't move my legs...My body is stiff and won't move...I want to scream...my mouth is tightly shut... Today its lasting longer than usual...I sigh and decide to relax until its over... Uuggh i hate sleep paralysis

By the time i wake up I'm 10 minutes late...I scramble out of my bed and rush to the public showers. The bathrooms are crowded...ugh This is one of the reasons why I hate public showers...Always crowded and are not that clean...i curse under my breath for missing my alarm and that stupid paralysis as I wait on the line for my turn...

My bestfriend Emily is seated on my bed by the time I'm getting to my room...

"I heard you experienced the paralysis again?" She gives me a concerned look...

"Tessa has a big mouth" I ignore her question and continue going through my closet

"I'm worried Hay...Shouldn't you go see a doc or something?" she goes on

I roll my eyes and turn to face her "Come on Em, we've been through this already... I already told you I'm fine i promise... Plus this whole paralysis this is normal...dont worry okay?" I assure my bestfriend

Emily is one of the closest people I have in my life...she's more of a sister being an only child of my single mother...She's sweet and Gentle and beautiful... She had high cheeks and full lips...her eyes are pale brown... more of grey which is very rare in africa...She has full hips and a well defined butt...Her skin is So smooth and brown like the colour of Chocolate... Yum!

She gives me a concerned look and sighs " fine!"
I lean close and peck her...She smiles so deeply showing off her dimples...one of the things we have in common...

As i finish dressing i move to the full length mirror at the corner of our small dorm and take in the view infront of me...

A small framed girl, slender..About 5'3... dressed in black jeans and A black turtle neck sleeveless top and Black and white vans which complements her light brown skin colour..She looks happy and content...her eyes are deep brown and boring...her lips thin and pink...

"Hay?" Emily calls waking me up from my thought...
I walk away from the mirror and join my bestfriend at the small wooden dressing table where she's sitting doing her mascara...

"Uuuhh you look good bestfriend!!" she gushes...i blush at her compliment and turn away quickly...it still annoys me that even after knowing her for years she still makes me feel shy when she says things like that.

"If only you could show more of that juicy bust and sexy thighs..." She begins...Emily is more of an Extrovert while I'm exactly the opposite.. I don't know how but that makes a great combo...we are the best of the best friends...We get along easily and know each other in and out even our deepest thoughts...
Emily likes wearing short and tight dresses that hug her hips tightly and in the most sexiest way possible... She wears makeup which makes her look like a sexy goddess put of a Magazine... "....you know I'm down to give you a makeover right? Please baby hay...let me...pleaaase" she begs giving me puppy dog eyes...

"No Em...and will you hurry i want to comb my hair before we are late for class again..."

" Let's skip that class best..." Emily suggests standing up.

"God no Em...you know we can't afford to miss another class" i sit down dismissing her argument as i can see it coming...Emily hates school while i love School and learning

I want to be publisher...It has been my dream since I was a Small girl...I loved reading books and novels...My favorite being 'wuthering heights' by Emily bronte...

I comb my hair which is so stiff and tie it up my head reminding myself to go to the salon in the evening and apply some lip gloss pick up my black leather jacket and pick up my books and drag emily out of our small room before she decides her makeup doesn't look good and start redoing it allover again...