Truth Revealed

The Mehendi cum Sangeet function was over and there was just two more days left for the grand wedding Of Sia and Rehan. Everybody was busy with the arrangements, selection of dresses and lot more.

All this while Sehar again got confused. The part she had left behind 10 years back was coming back again. The incident. The why? What? And how? Of everything came back again into her mind.

It was around 1:30 in the night and she was not feeling sleepy. She wore her slippers and went near the swimming pool area. On her way she had an encounter with Abhimanyu. He was in a hurry so by mistake they both had a crash. "can't you see dumb head?"

"I am sorry " while he tried to pick up something from the floor but Sehar had already picked that up.

" bracelet?? Interested in these stuff?? " Sehar smirked.

" give that back... Please.. "he asked in a very gentle manner so she gave him back.

" by the way... For whom is it? "

" someone special! "he replied

" so you are gonna gift her? " she asked suspiciously.

" I wanted though but I can't"
His face drooped down.

"look... I shouldn't be interfering in your personal matters but this bracelet is actually very pretty... You can gift this to whomsoever you want. " she replied with a smile.

" thanks... But she would not accept this. "

" how can you be so sure? "

" cause I know her.... She hates me " he smiled but his smile had a lot of pain. He left.

His words made Sehar a bit uncomfortable and she went near the pool area.

Everything was calm and quite. The air was blowing gently. She was feeling cold but the feeling was good. She wanted to spent some time with herself... alone.... Totally alone. She had put her legs into the swimming pool. The water was cool and was flowing swiftly.

She closed her eyes and had a flashback from the very beginning.

Flashback

The meaning of crush.
Realized that Abhimanyu is her crush.
Science exhibition.
Investiture ceremony.
Sports day.
Vice captain.
Sports day 2.
Confession.

Sehar smiled while she was thinking about all of this. And then something flashed which she didn't want to see or think about but it did come and she immediately opened her eyes.

She realized that There was someone sitting beside her. As soon as she turned her head she saw Mihir, "Ohh so finally you are here" she asked with a smile.

"finally a smile after a lot of smirks.... " Mihir smiled back and sat near her and put his feet inside the pool.

" so!!! After a lot of hide and seek... You are finally here  Mihir... Good to see you... So how are you been? " she smiled and every time she smiled it  made Mihir more and more uncomfortable and remorseful.

" good as always and hoping for the best!! "

" right right!! My life is also going great!! And lovely".. She chuckled.

Both of them had random conversations and then finally after 15 minutes Mihir said, "Sehar let's come to the point"

"point?? Like what "

" 28th April... That something... I hope you remember " Mihir couldn't have an eye contact with her and he said everything just looking into the pool.