Chapter5: Popularity Falling

ChapterFive-Popularity Falling 

September 11th, 2006

 It's now Monday. UTurn filmed their music video at another school over the weekend. It was a last-minute decision, but they were able to hire actors.

 Amanda woke up at 4 in the morning, before everyone else woke up. She looked in the mirror in one of the bathrooms. She thought to herself, Okay, I can't be with my old friends. They're stupid f*cks anyway. I guess I could try to, ugh, fit in with Libby's bitches.

 Then she left the bathroom, went back to her room she shares with Stacie and Riley, and grabbed some of Stacie's clothes.

 A few hours later, Amanda stepped out of her room, wearing an Abercrombie skirt and Juicy tee. She had on Dior strappys. Her messy blonde hair was now straighten. She still kept her 'emo' eyeliner.

 The UTurners were surprised by what they saw...except Alyson was pissed. She confronted Amanda, "What the hell, Hale?! You're cloning me again? You're not gonna take my Andrew!"

 Amanda explained, "It's not for Andrew, Bauer. My judgemental pricks out of the question. So I thought I'd change my looks to fit in with the popular bimbos."

 "Okay, but you're not going out dressed like me!"

 Amanda said angrily, "F*ck no! I need to fit in somewhere!"

 "Go to your room, and change your clothes!"

 "What are you, my mom? You're only a few months older than me! Besides, my mom wouldn't give a f*ck if I went to school naked."

 Surprised, Alyson asked, "Really? So your parents let you wear whatever you want to school?"

 "Pretty much. Why? Your parents don't, even though you dress like Paris Hilton?"

 Alyson scoffed, "I have to practically ward off my parents just wear my racy clothes." Then she said in an irritated tone, "Anyway, go change, clone!"

 "N-O. No!"

 With that, Amanda stormed out of the house.

 It's now lunchtime. Alyson and Stacey were at their table discussing plots to bring down Libby.

 Stacie reminded, "Okay, remember what you're doing: Pick a fight with Libby and her bitches."

 Alyson said, "Well, duh! That's what I'm doing!"

 So Alyson and Stacie approached Libby. Alyson said to her in a snobby tone, "Libby, guess what? Nobody likes you! Why? Cuz you're not me! I'm prettier, sexier, more talented, and more famous than you'll ever be!"

 Libby responed, also in a snobby tone, "Really? The world may love you, but here in Boston, no one likes you. I'm the one who's better than you."

 "Boston's a big city. No one knows you here except maybe your questionable MySpace page."

 Stacie chimed in, "It is questionable, really. One minute you're single, next minute you're posting pics of you hooking up with some random guy."

 Alyson said, "How could I forget that Libby is the school's biggest slut?"

 With that, Libby got up from her seat, and poured her drink on Alyson's head. Then she threw her salad plate on Alyson's stomach. Alyson groaned in anger, and stormed off. Stacie followed her.

 It was after school, and Ethan went into guys' locker room. He asked around, "Where's Greg?"

 Greg was about to change into his sweats for football practice when he saw Ethan. He said, "I'm here. Why?"

 Ethan said sternly, "We need to plot more on Andrew's demise."

 "You know, some of us have more important things to do, like football practice."

 "I know, and I have UTurn. But we need to destroy Andrew."

 "We'll talk after practice, unless you're not patient..."

 "I can wait all night for you."

 "Okay, that's creepy."

 Ethan evilly grinned.

 At the same time, Riley's friends dragged her to a nearby coffee-shop. Earlier in the day, her friends spotted Marcus entering the coffee-shop. So they rushed over to the UTurn house to pick her up.

 Shelby said, "C'mon, you need to talk to Marcus!"

 Riley exclaimed, "No! What if he doesn't like me?"

 Kim said, "You won't know unless you talk to him."

 Riley nervously walked up to Marcus. He smiled at her, which made her blush a bit. He said to her, "Hey, I know you! You're in that pop group, UTurn."

 Riley blushed, "Yeah."

 "The music isn't exactly something I'd listen to, but you guys are pretty good."

 With that, Riley sat down with Marcus. She started to talk with confidence, and they soon hit it off.