Shot One

Ap janna nai chahte k ye sub kis ne kiya hai?
(Don't you wanna know who did all this?)

Arnav's hand freezed on the door handle. He turned abruptly.

What? You know who did this?

Khushi looked directly in his eyes and nodded.

Who?

Sh- Sh- Shyam.

Arnav was shocked. He knew that Shyam was a dangerous man, but still this. He actually tried to kill him. Was he that dangerous?

Still shocked, he turned the handle of the door, and entered Shantivan along with Khushi, only to stop in his tracks by a loud sound of slap.

Smack.

Khushi and Arnav looked at eachother, and hurried towards the hall.

The sight in front of them was enough to blow off their minds.

Shyam was turned over by the intensity of the slap, while an angry Anjali was standing in front of him. Not protecting him, instead facing him.

Suddenly, she grabbed his collar and shooked him.

Where is my chotte? What you did to him? And where is Khushiji? What are you planning to do to them? I want to hear the truth only. Tell me.

Everyone was shocked. Nani and Mami tried to hold back Anjali but she jerked their hands off her.

No. Don't stop me. You don't know what sin he did!

Ranisahi- Shyam tried to speak but was eventually cut off.

Don't you dare call me that. I am Anjali, Anjali Singh Raizada. I don't want to be related to you in any way, after the sin you did.

But, Anjali bitiya, aisa kya karat rahe damad ji? (But what did he do?) Nani asked, confused seeing her granddaughter like this.

Anjali looked towards Shyam in anger and started telling the family.

Flashback

Yesterday Night.

Anjali was going to enter her room when she saw Shyam holding a glass of milk. She was really happy that he was taking care of her, until she saw him take out a small bottle from his pocket.

This will take care of you and your baby, Ranisahiba.

Saying this he poured the medicine in the milk and smirked evilly. He put the milk on the side table and went in the bathroom.

Anjali was happy before but there was something in his attitude that made her confused. The way he smirked, was really confusing.

Feeling something fishy, she entered the room and picked up the glass. Instead of drinking it, she poured the whole glass in another one and kept it under the bed, out of sight.

The door of bathroom opened and Shyam came outside. Seeing the empty glass in her hand, he smirked and said,

You drank the milk?