Shot Five...

Sunrays, peeking from the window, disturbed Arnav's sleep. He slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the bright light. He tried to move but stopped feeling something warm and soft snuggled into his body.

At first, he was confused but then he looked down and found Khushi sleeping peacefully, keeping her head on his chest. Her one arm was around his waist, holding him possessively. While the other hand was entined with his hand.

Khushi had a cute pout on her face. Her nose pin was glistening due to the sunlight. Arnav had an urge to kiss her nosepin so he leaned towards her. But due to his movement, sunrays fell directly on her. Feeling disturbed by them, she snuggled more into his chest, trying to block the sunshine.

Arnav chuckled at her innocence and gently caressed her hair, saying softly,

Wake up, baby. Its morning now.

5 minutes more, please.

Khushi replied like a small child. Arnav smiled but then swiftly turned them over so that Khushi was now lying completely on her back, while Arnav was hovered above her.

And if I say that I am not going to give you even a minute more, then?

He said while nuzzling her neck.

Khushi was awake due to this sweet torture, so she opened her eyes and looked at Arnav.

Then I will not talk to you. Ever.

Arnav stopped his sweet torture and became stiffed. Khushi noticed the change in his body and cursed herself for saying such a thing.

Arnavji.

She whispered slightly.

Don't you ever say that again. Ever.

Arnav said in a warning tone. Seeing his vulnerable state, Khushi looked at him and whispered.

I am sorry Arnavji. I won't say it again. I promise.

You don't know what you mean to me Khushi. Agar tm kahin chali gai tu main saans bhi nai- ( If you left me, I won't be able to breath-)

Khushi kept her hand on his mouth, preventing him to say any further.

Ssssshhhhh. I am not leaving you ever, Arnavji. You and I will always be together.

Always.

Saying this Arnav hugged her and rested his head in the crook of her neck. Khushi lightly patted his back and to lift his mood, said in a chirpy tone.

Now you are bounded with this Sanka Devi for seven lives, mister. I won't leave a single chance to irritate you. So be prepared to handle my mood-swings, my craziness, my jalebis, my gol gappe, my channe, my Salman Khanji, my-

Her list was halted by Arnav's lips. He kissed her softly and sweetly. Both were enjoying the feel of each other's lips. Atlast, Khushi was able to divert Arnav's mind. She moved her hand in his hairs while the other was caressing his back.

Arnav was busy devouring the taste of his wife, his love, his world. After what felt like a very small duration, they broke apart really in need of air. Still breathless, Arnav managed to say,

I am ready.

Huh?

Khushi asked, confused.

I am ready to handle your mood-swings, your craziness, your pagal pan, because you are mine. Only mine. I will pamper you in every way possible. I will love you the way nobody ever loved you. I will protect you from every harm. I will stay with you through good and bad. I will always be there for you. I promise.