[077]

honestly every time I update I hit/im close to hitting a milestone wow this is great thanks

and tbh its so amazing to be scrolling thru ur notifs and be able to recognize people like off the top of mt head I can namr familiar usernames bc I see them so often which is great

people keep telling me everything I write is so good which mskes me happy thanks :))

now time 4 some namjin

i know y'all are here for yoonmin but ay nothin bad abt side ship action

namjoon opened his door as soon as he heard the doorbell ring.

jin stepped inside, and namjoon lead him to the couch.

they sat down, where namjoon already had the television playing.

for a while, they watched it in silence, until jin let out a quiet yawn.

namjoon just sat still as the older turned on his side and ended up putting his head in namjoons lap, trying his best to pay attention to the television.

"I'm tired," he hummed, his drowsiness getting the best of him as he closed his eyes.

"did you sleep?" namjoon asks, one of his hands discreetly coming up to comb through jins hair.

"no," jin responds, shuffling closer to namjoon as best as he could.

"you should sleep," namjoon says, focusing on jin instead.

"im busy all night," the older responds, opening his eyes to look at namjoon. he turned over on his back.

"doing what?"

jin bit the inside of his cheek.

"thinking," he answered.

"about what?"

"stuff," jin says, and then he sat up.

"was I on your mind?" namjoon asks, deciding to go with a bold question. he wanted to take it back, but it was too late now.

jin bit his lip.

without thinking, jin shifted so he was now in namjoons lap, facing him.

"you are now," he says, and with that he leaned forward and closed the distance between their lips.

namjoon held onto jins hips and craned his neck as they kissed, and he couldn't decide if this was a good idea or not.

jin wasn't into it the way namjoon wanted to be, his hands frantically pulling at his clothes in a way that could be taken as desperation.

namjoon pressed his his hands against jins chest, and the older separated himself from namjoon, looking him in the eye.

"jin, I don't wanna be just a fuck for you," namjoon says, running out of breath from the kiss.

"you won't be if you prove something to me," jin says, then frantically he leaned down to kiss namjoons neck.

it was raining now- which the younger had only just now realized.

"what am I supposed to prove to you?" namjoon asks, trying not to enjoy what jin was going so he didnt end up making a mistake.

"I dont know," jin says after a second, and then he returned to sucking on namjoons neck.

that's when namjoon had enough. he didn't want this in the first place, and he wasnt going to let it happen because he had been given the chance.

he pushed jin away by putting his hands on his shoulders, but he still remained in his lap.

"jin, stop. I'm not doing this with you unless you have a reason. i really don't want to be just a fuck to you, and if i am, this can't continue, namjoon says, his hands falling.

jin smiled a little.

"what am I supposed to be proving to you?" namjoon asks quietly, and jin sighs.

"you already proved it." jin answers, and namjook raised his eyebrows.

"what do you mean?"

"you werent lying when you said you wanted this to be serious," jin explains, and namjoon sighs.

"of course I wasnt lying, you jackass," namjoon says, and jin just laughed.

he leaned forward so that their foreheads were pressed together, and then he closed his eyes.

"i think we can try this out," jin says after a second, and namjoon smiles at him.

"me too," he answers, and then he just listened to the rain as the two remained like that, but they were kissing at this point.

i have school tomorrow and literally my sleep schedule is being fucked rn