I was Made for Loving You

Shelby's POV
I woke up cuddled up next to Will. I then remembered you yesterday. It was the best birthday yet. Then I remembered last night. It was amazing. Will was amazing. I felt like I couldn't give enough to him.

I didn't want to leave the bed. It would require putting clothes back on and I'm comfy. Will then began to stir.

"Good morning lovely," he said kissing my cheek.

"Good morning my love," I responded.

He sat up and stretched. He climbed out of bed and put some clothes on.

"Hey! I liked you in your birthday suite!" I joked.

He laughed and bent down to kiss me. I kissed him back. Then Graser barged in. I pulled the covers up to cover my bare chest.

"Graser! Knock will you!" Will shouted trying to help cover me.

He gave Will a confused look ams then looked at me. Then realization spread across his face.

"Oh, nice job Will!" He laughed.

"GRASER!" we both shouted.

"Ok ok I'm leaving!" He grumbled as he closed the door.  We both laughed and kissed again.

"You get dressed and I'm gonna go eat," he ordered.

I nodded and he left. I climbed out of bed and hopped in the shower. After I showered I put on the purple outfit Jess got me and did my makeup. I put on Will's necklace and went to eat.

The rest of that day was chill. We hung around the house and watched Netflix. Liam was nursing a hangover so he was pretty tired. Graser ended up cleaning up the house by himself.

Will and I snuggled most of the day. We watched almost every movie genre that day. It was a good lazy day. That night Will and I made love again.

When I woke up that morning I went for a run, this time leaving a note. I ran about 3.5 miles before going home. Will and I went an a date to the beach and had a lot of fun.

When we got back we made love.

The next morning I woke up early. Since it was their last day we made sure it was extra special. We went to Disney. Graser, Liam, Parker, Will, and I. It was a lot of fun.

That night we stayed for fireworks. It was beautiful. Will and I kissed under the stars. It was truly magical.

Getting out of Disney was a hassle. We got separated at one point. Then when we found each other we almost couldn't get on a monorail together. Getting to the car was another prayer answered.

When we arrived home the boys went to bed. Will and I where left.

"This is our last night together," he pointed out sadly.

"Yea," I mumbled.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"It's our last night, we make it special," i say with an evil grin.

We sat down and watched some romance movies on Netflix.

Midnight we turned off our T.V. You can probably guess what we did next. We made love. It was the best one yet. When we finished we sat snuggled up together.

"You awake?" Will whispered.

"Yea," I whispered back.

"Do you get tired of making love?" he asked.

"Do you?" I responded.

"Not really" he said.

"Well then you will like my answer."

He kissed me.

"Will," I start, "I feel like I was made for Loving you."

Thank you for reading chapter nine of love bites! It was a short chapter but a sweet one. We are nearing the end so grab your tissues! The title is a song and its an awesome song written by an awesome band so listen to it! Bye!

The song: