Fashion runway experience part 2

Mal POV

thirty minutes pass by and we share jokes and conversations I got to know Scarlett and Bryan better and they got to know me better too we continued to laugh "hey it's almost time to go check on the contestants" Evie tells me standing up.

"Oh, I want to see your face when you see their work," Bryan says standing up as well as Scarlett "well okay let's go," I say standing up and following them to the back of the runway and they lead me to a big door and opened it.

"Hello designers" Evie gracefully greeted and they looked up and greeted her and next thing I knew I was looking at shredded pieces of fabric that once use to be a complete suite. we went to the workshop greeting each designer and looking at their work.

I was absolutely stunned at one girl work it wasn't finished yet but you could tell that she was making a dress after visiting each and every designer we stepped out of the room the three of them smirked at me when they saw my face.

"that..that was something ..how do they.." I couldn't finish because I was just too shocked to find the right words, "told you...they are awesome" evie continues to smirk "yeah they are " I laugh and we went back to our table.

an hour passed by it was almost time to judge when Evie cell rang she snatched so fast that I didn't see who called her she stood up and walked away "mal stay there or follow them back to set when it's time Ben would kill me if you were alone" she shouts before disappearing.

"I guess he really his protective over you?" Bryan asks eating a gummy bear" yeah he is I mean he almost didn't let me come because of my outfit" i tell them as they examined my outfit "it looks fine to me" Scarlett tells me.

"He said it was too short from the top to bottom" they laughed "yup he is really protective" Bryan laughs picking up another gummy bear suddenly the announcer went on and it was supper loud well to me it was

I jump back  covering my ears shutting my eyes really hard due to the pain "Are you okay?" Scarlett asks concerned "yeah im fine im justs sensitive to sound i just had a really bad accident recently," i tell them.

"Yeah we saw the whole situation with princess audrey and prince chad" i look at them confused "how did you guys saw it you don't go to Auradon prep" i ask "mal it was so many gossip channels it was like a series someone recorded the fight with Prince chad, the letters situation, the meltdown in the conference room and the former queen ready to beat up other princesses " Bryan explains and I was shocked before i could asked any questions we were called onto set.

"wheres Evie" I whispered as the designers took their seats" she is going to welcome them back and say a couple of words"scarlett whispers to me "why is there another chair" I whispered pointing to an empty black chair next to me they shrugged their shoulders.

the show began and the lights dimmed down and evie pose in front of the screen then walked out 'hello designers welcome back, today you were asked to turn the kings clothes into an outfit of your own and the winner would design a new suit for our king" she pauses and smiles.

"and here with me today a very speciale guest that I forced to him to come last minute my future brother in law king Ben" Evie announces and I get super happy BEn walks out and everyone gasp but me and Evie.

he walks down in a sexy manner well running his hands through his hair and in this moment every girl in the room is practically drooling over him I just laugh " thank you for coming" evie greets him and he chuckles.

"are you excited to see what these talented designers did with your clothes?" evie asked and he smiles""yeah im excited to see my clothes that I wore shredded into pieces" he jokes and we laugh"you didn't wear them aymore" i shout and he smirks at me then turns back to Evie "you didnt wear them" she laughs and he shrugs "at one point i did" he says in a cool way.