The Avengers to the rescue part 1

Sorry I haven't updated. I am just really busy. I am coming up with more and more new stories, so it is getting really hard to update quickly. I am also mostly out of ideas. Also, thanks for the 192 readers!

Steve's POV

Fury was the first to tell me Jessica was gone. Fury told me she had taken a jet and had destroyed the tracking system. Then when he told me she had taken Bucky with her, I knew where they had gone. Iqaluit, Canada. The only Hydra base in North America.

"Avengers Assemble." I said into my comlink. We assembled on the deck of the Helicarrier.

"Jessica is at Iqaluit, Canada with Bucky. We don't know what Hydra is doing to her, but we must rescue her." I said to the team around me. We piled into a jet and took off towards Canada.

Jessica's POV

I woke up in a cell much like the ones on the Helicarrier. I tried to stand, but couldn't because of chains on my hands. I looked up to see Bucky standing on the other side of the force field. He smirked, and I realized what he had wanted me for.

"You never wanted me as a girlfriend, you were just using me!" I yelled.

"Girls are so easy to manipulate." He answered. Just then, Red Skull walked in, and said, "Es ist Zeit." It's time is what he said, but time for what? Suddenly I saw a green gas surrounding me. I gasped for air, and my eyes felt heavy. I collapsed, and everything went black.

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

Cliffhanger! I love them. So much suspense! Thanks again for the 192 readers! Check out my other books, like The Mutant or the Rockstar, Ask Spidey, Daughter of Sabertooth, and Sweet things are Silent.