Chapter 5

Dandy left me with my luggage in one of the many guest rooms so that I could get changed. I put on a dress and just sit on the bed for what feels like hours.
Dandy saw me naked... And I'm kind of upset he didn't do anything...
"This isn't okay! I should be upset or something, why aren't I angry with him for embarrassing me multiple times today?" I cover my face with my hands in frustration.
I hear a knock at the door and already know who it is, "Hey, I'm going to open the door now." Dandy says before barging in. He doesn't seem to know much about boundaries. " Oh good you're decent. Come, we need to start now if we wanna be ready for tonoght." He puts his hand out for me to take and after I do we are running to the playroom.
" Dandy, darling please don't run around the house." Gloria called from downstairs, " Mother, do shut up!" He yelled back down,
" Dandy!" I glare at him and he mutters a sorry under his breath before shutting the playroom door.
I see that he has already gather a lot of cloth as he eagerly starts cutting it up. " I can't wait for you to meet my friend. He's a clown who has shown me many great things, he really understands me so I hope he can show you too." Dandy spoke only of the clown for the entire time we made our costumes. I made mine look similar to his because I wasn't too sure what he was going for.
" We can put these on now and then find my friend okay." He beamed at me as he started undressing himself.
I picked up my costume and headed for the door. "What are you doing? Just change in here instead of wasting time."
"I don't feel comfortable changing in front of other people." I say while trying not to look at him. He had stripped down to his underwear at this point. I could see in the corner of my eye that he had started walking towards me. I try making my way to the door but he grabs my waist before I even move my feet.
" (Y/N) what's the problem. I mean I've already seen you naked so does it really matter?" He was so close that as I looked up into his eyes I could feel his breath on my cheek. We both just stood there in silence beforw he began unbuttoning my dress. When it fell to the floor and we were both in our underwear Dandy leaned in even closer and whispered in my ear, "Hurry up." And went back to put on his costume.
My blood is boiling and I'm at a loss for how to react so I absent mindedly put on my costume.
"Hey, we look the same. That's amazing!" Dandy said upon seeing you with it on, " You need a mask so we can get one out of the toybow or something. It's amazing really, you don't even look like a girl."

I'm following dandy through the woods as we looking for his clown friend. It's already dark and I'm already uncomfortable when we come upon a school bus.
"You wait out here okay." Dandy says as he goes into the bus. After a while he comes out with a tied up girl and a little boy.
"What are you doing?" I shrieked when I saw they were both unconscious.
"What is wrong with you (Y/N)? They aren't dead so stop over reacting." He then dragged them to a little stage set up where there was a man tied up, I recognized him from the freak show.

Dandy and hos clown friend put on what I guessed to be a morbid show. Dandy was pretending to cut the girl in half when the man got out. He started fighting Dandy as the little boy ran away and the Clown ran after him. I jump up to help Dandy but I get elbowed in the face. Everything is blurry and my face hurts so I just lay on the ground and wait for the pain to stop.
"Hey, get up and help me catch them!" Dandy yelled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He gave me a push in one direction and he ran the other. I ran through the woods hoping not to come across any of the 3 people I saw earlier, I don't know why I let myself think it was just a Halloween theme. All of a sudden I'm lying on the ground and the man from earlier is on top of me. He grabs my collar and punches me in the face. "How do you like that asshole! You can't hurt anyone now can you?" He yells at me. I start crying because it hurts and I just want to go home. In the distance we hear a girl scream accompanied by Dandy throwing a tantrum"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" Knowing that Dandy was close enough to help me I started screaming as loud as I could. "HEEELP!!" Surprised to hear a female voice the man on top of me jumped up and ran. Soon after Dandy came and saw me lying on the ground.
"(Y/N) are you okay!" He pulled off our masks and saw I had a black eye and bloody nose, "I need too get you home, I didn't know you were hurt!"
He wiped the tears from my face and carried me back to the car. It was a quiet drive home but I could tell Dandy was angry.

I must have fallen asleep in the car because when I open my eyes again I'm in a warm tub full of bubbles. Dandy is in his underwear next to the tub and had just picked up a bathrobe when he saw I was awake. "I would've just taken you to your room but you were filthy so I gave you a bath. I'm done so you can get out now." He smiled at me.
My face was on fire, he gave me a bath! I'm too embarrassed to move at this point, "Do you wantme to carry you or something?" He said while looking down at me. When I gave no response he sighed and lifted me to my feet. He put the bathrobe on me and carried me to my bed. "You stopped bleeding but your eye is still black. It should go back to normal soon so don't worry, it doesn't make you less attractive in any way" he said this while caressing my cheek.
Dandy is really something. He is makes me want to slap him one minute and kiss him the next. There is honestly something wrong with him.
He pulls the covers up to my chest and kisses my forehead. Before he can stand up I grab his face and kiss him. He's shocked at first but starts kissing me back soon after. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in closer. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip so I part my lips and deepen the kiss. It lasts for what feels like hours before he unexpectedly pulls away. "Jimmy hurt you and me, so I promise you I'm gonna kill him." He whispers this before quickly leaving the room. I'm too tired to run after him right now so I just close my eyes and sleep.