19

Leeane's POV

"Ha did you here that girl over there with the grey hoodie and earphones  got beat at Darcy's party"

"Ha did you here that girl over there with the grey hoodie and earphones got beat at Darcy's party"

"She's such a pussy"

All I could hear was rumours or gossip going around the school or coming out of peoples mouth while they walk by me. Standing at my locker I forgot what I needed , closing my locker I decided to make my way to the court yard.

Thank the lord it was empty I didn't need people watching my every move and laughing. Taking out some concealer and a mirror I put some on my black eye wincing at the pain. People think Darcy had all the hit well they obviously would because her and her minions decided to tell everyone how she beat my ass.

Not only was it an unfair fight because she ran up on me I couldn't see shit while hitting her . I haven't seen any of my friends pretty sure avoiding me and Derek is definitely ignoring me.
*ring*
Hearing my phone ring I took it out of my pocket and looked to see who was calling me . Dad.

"Hello?"

"Leeane, I need you to listen my lawyer wants to go to court to claim you so you could come live here back in London but that would only happen if you participate too so what are you saying ?"

"Yes , Yes please I need to get out of here I need to be in my old house again"

"I'll see you soon daughter bye "

I hanged up feeling happy and great.

I made my way to my first lesson not caring about all the snickering and glares I was receiving . Once I got there I sat at the back in the corner where no one could annoy me.

After a while the classroom was full and noisy and there was no teacher inside. I saw Derek laughing with his friends not making any effort to look at me .

Its fine soon I'll be gone and back to my old sweet life where no one would piss me off.

"OK class please settle down sorry I'm late please copy down what's on the board in silence and put your pens down when your done" Miss Carter said .

A girl in front of me raised her hand up looking at me with a screw face.

"Yes Cindy" Miss said irritated

"Sorry to interrupt you but Leeane pulled my hair and she's been distracting me a lot lately " she said looking at me up and down .

" what do you mean I've never touched your hair! Miss you have to believe me she's lying of course she doesn't even look hurt!!"

"Leeane please step outside ill deal with you later"

"You have to be kidding me" I said frustrated

"Leeane out!"